- Age Limit: Should complete the age of 17 years by 31-12-2013 and should not exceed 23 years by the said date.
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed the higher secondary examination or its equivalent in the first attempt with an aggreagate of minimum 65% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology and an individual minimum of 60% marks in Physics, chemistry, Biology and English.
- Those who appear for the qualifying examination in March / April 2013 can also apply.
Selection is based on the rank obtained in the entrance test conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
PIO / Foreign Nationals: Candidates studying a course approved by Association of Indian Universities (other than CBSE/ICSE/State Board/Matriculation) as equivalent to 10+2 system of India are eligible to apply. The last two years of such study should include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry & English. They should have minimum ‘A’ grade or equivalent. The candidate should obtain an Equivalence Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities, A. I. U House, 16 Comrade Indrajit Gupta Marg ( Kotla Marg ) New Delhi 110002.
|Issue of Application Forms||April 03, 2014|
|Last Date for Issue of Application Form||May 15, 2014|
|Last Date for Receipt of Completed Application Form||May 20, 2014|
|Date of Entrance Examination||May 25, 2014
Time: 10.30 AM to 01.00 PM
KOLLAM (AMRITAPURI), BANGALORE, CHENNAI, COIMBATORE, KOCHI, KOZHIKODE, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM.
HOW TO APPLY ?
APPLY ONLINE :
OARS Portal Registration is a 3-step process:
- Register into OARS portal using a valid email - id
- Complete the online application form and submit. Enter payment of fee details (DD) , upload soft copy of photo and submit.
- Print Confirmation Sheet in which Address Slip is attached – Separate the Address slip and paste it on an A5 envelope and mail the Confirmation Sheet along with DD through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier.
NOTE: The status of your application form and downloaded hall ticket will be made available in the OARS portal.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online:
Before applying online, candidates should have
- A valid Email ID (If you do not have an email address we recommend Gmail.)
- Scanned copy of recent (taken after 1st January 2014) passport size colour photograph. Photograph should be taken in a white/light coloured background. The image should be in JPEG format and also on a standard 4.5cm x 3.5 cm print. Maximum pixel resolution for JPEG: 640X480 (0.3 Mega pixel). Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 320x240.
- Demand draft Details that is to be filled in Payment part of OARS portal.
Application Fee is Rs. 1500/-
OARS Portal: If you're in need of technical support, please send an email to email@example.com
The application functions only with Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 7.0 or 8.0, Safari (Mac OS X), Google Chrome.
Adobe Reader: To open Confirmation Sheet - it is necessary for you to have Adobe reader installed in your machine. If you do not have adobe reader installed, you can download it for free from the website: http://get.adobe.com/reader.
APPLY THROUGH DOWNLOADED APPLICATION :
Submit along with a Demand Draft for Rs.1500/- favouring ‘AMRITA SCHOOL OF AYURVEDA’ payable at KOLLAM.
Send the filled application form to the following address:-
THE ADMISSION COORDINATOR,
AMRITA SCHOOL OF AYURVEDA,
CLAPPANA P. O.,
KOLLAM - 690525.
Phone: 0476 2899681; +91858 900 4388.
|Course||Annual Tution Fees|
|BAMS||1,40,000/-||Hostel, Mess, Other Fees and Caution Deposit will be extra|
* Fees mentioned above are at the current level. Likely to be revised without any notice.
For Admission related questions, please contact Admission Coordinator, from Monday-Friday.
Phone: 0476 2899681; +91858 900 4388
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. IST
The Management of AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM reserves the right to change any of the conditions enumerated herein for the purpose of complying with any of the regulations of the University Grants Commission (UGC) or any other competent authorities.