MBA Admissions 2017 Amrita School of Business
WHY Amrita School of Business?
- India’s Best B-Schools – Ranked #2 Best Private B-School in the South
- Highest CTC of 14.5 lakhs- Excellent Placement Record
- New Specialization - MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA with MS in Business Analytics from University at Buffalo, State University of New York (Dual Degree) (Bengaluru campus)
- MBA with MS from Telecom Ecole de Management, Paris (24th World Ranked B-School)
- World class faculty from University at Buffalo, IIMs, Wharton, Kellogg, IIT, Harvard, Berkeley, XLRI, LSE, ICAI and Cornell.
- 90+ Visiting Faculty with diverse Industry experience, offering a choice of over 40 Electives
- Industry certification by SHRM, IBM, SAP, Copal Amba
- Global Alumni Network of 1800+.
- Member AACSB International, Gold Standard for Business Schools world over
- World Bank funding of Rs.129 lakhs for emerging Data Analytics
- World Ranked QS University Rankings and Times Higher Education (THE) World University rankings.
- Dual Degree Program with University at Buffalo, State University of New York, USA; Telecom Ecole de Management, France
- Students Exchange and Research Collaboration with Deakin University, Australia
- Students Exchange with University of Groningen
- Faculty Mobility under European Erasmus Mundus Program