- Commencement of Classes of B.A. Mass Communication : July 11, 2018
- Commencement of Classes of M.A. in Communication & P.G. Diploma in Journalism (P.G.D.J.) : July 18, 2018
- CAPTEST & Interview will be conducted also on 18th June 2018 in Coimbatore campus only
Download Hall Ticket
At the heart of all communication is the power to change lives. Aided by technology, communication can change the way we learn, work and interact with other people. At Department of Communication we believe that we can communicate to make a difference; a better tomorrow. We aspire to impart to our students the value of communication, and the realization that they can make a difference.
- Curriculum is based on the internationally-acclaimed UNESCO model.
- Infrastructure and service facilities include a modern broadcast studio and labs
- Student exchange programmes
- all geared to help students make a smooth transition from classrooms to the industry.
Placements in media and allied industries are based on portfolios and merit. Campus placements in both print and visual media are now gaining momentum, thanks to the proliferation of new channels, dailies and magazines seen in the recent years.
In addition, there are opportunities in new and upcoming career streams including marketing communications, web communications and animation. The School works with advertising agencies, newspaper publishing houses, the animation and graphic design industries, PR agencies, television news / entertainment channels, TV program production houses, corporate and visual communications departments for campus placements.
Some of the Works by Students
Broadcast Signature Video produced by our students.
A 'Hair donation' campaign was organised by our students for the good cause of creating awareness on cancer. Famous playback singer Vijay Yesudas was the chief guest for the event.
STOP LOOK PROCEED | An awareness video on the railway level crossing done by our student for the southern railways.
A PSA to create awareness on wearing Helmet to ensure safe driving by our students.