INSTRUCTIONS For Online Registration of Application Form MD/MS Ayurveda Courses - 2017
Before applying online or registering for application, candidates should have the following:-
- A valid Email ID (If One do not have an email address we recommend creating a Gmail account).
- A colour face close-up photograph taken within the last 3 months to reflect your current appearance. Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background. Taken in full-face view directly facing the Camera.
- Your photograph in digital form with Maximum Size : 30Kb, Image Dimension :150W X 200H pixel resolution and the Image should be in JPEG format.
Steps for Online Application Registration (OARS Portal) process:-
- On visiting website for filling the application form, the candidates will be allotted a password to access the application form after registering into Application portal using a valid email – id. While you initiate the process of application you will get a password through your email, which is required to be used till thOe admission process is completed. Hall ticket can also be downloaded only by using this password (Keep record of your username and password for your reference).
- Start filling up the application form with all details as per the following steps :
Step 1 : Personal Details
Step 2 : Contact Details
Step 3 : Parent / Guardian Details
Step 4 : Qualifying / Qualification Details
Step 5 : Upload of Photograph (as per the specifications mentioned above)
Step 6 : Payment of Application Fee
Do not leave any column unfilled. Incomplete application will be rejected, such as if photo not uploaded or payment pending or any column not filled.
- Upload soft copy of Candidate's photo as per the specifications mentioned above and save.
Complete the online application form and pay Application Fee of -
|Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only )
- by using Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card.
If transaction of payment failed, you will receive SMS (due to network technical error). In this case, you need to pay once again after sometime to make the payment successful and after successful payment you may select the Center for Entrance Examination and click “submit” button for pdf form of application.
- Refund of Application Fee (if transaction failed) : -
If transaction failed, the debited amount will be refunded automatically to your account within 10 working days.
- Once submitted, a pdf form of application will be generated and you will receive SMS stating “You have successfully submitted your application and Registration Number is ……………” as well as by e-mail.
- . Keep a soft copy of submitted application form for future reference without fail.
- For any online application queries while online registration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org