Admission and Selection Process
- Rank list will be prepared based on HSC or Intermediate aggregate mark percentage in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or equivalent
- The first 200 candidates will be called as per the rank list for online interview as part of admission process.
- Interview does not carry any marks. It is primarily meant to get acquainted with the candidate and for document verification
Release of ranklist and intimation to candidates: August first week.
Dates for online interview/certificate verification: August 10-14, 2020*
*Exact date, time slot and Microsoft Teams URL for the session will be intimated through to the shortlisted candidates by email.
The shortlisted candidates are recommended to install Microsoft Teams application on computer/smartphone devices and ensure that the device is connected with internet
The following certificates will have to be shared online for verification:
- 10th standard mark list
- Intermediate/HSC, 1st-year mark list, if applicable)
- Intermediate/HSC, 2nd-year mark list, if available, else online printout
- Transfer Certificate (TC), if available
Proceed to Apply Online
Online class commencement date: September 16, 2020 (Tentatively)