Rural Agricultural Work Experience (RAWE) and Agro-Industrial Attachment
This program will be undertaken by the students during the seventh semester for a total duration of 20 weeks with a weightage of 0+20 credit hours in two parts, namely, RAWE and AIA. It will consist of general orientation, plant clinic and on-campus training by different faculties followed by village attachment/unit attachment in university. The students would be attached with the agro-industries to get an experience of the industrial environment and working. Due weightage in terms of credit hours will be given depending upon the duration of stay of students in villages/agro-industries. At the end of RAWE/AIA, the students will be given one week for project report preparation, presentation and evaluation.
Students can choose any two modules
There will also be a student project as experiment attached to any of these areas.
1. Production Technology for Bioagents and Biofertilizer
2. Seed Production and Technology
3. Mushroom Cultivation Technology
4. Soil, Plant, Water and Seed Testing
5. Commercial Beekeeping
6. Commercial Horticulture
7. Floriculture and Landscaping
8. Food Processing
9. Agriculture Waste Management
10. Organic Production Technology