Admission Schedule of BSc Nursing - 2019
Venue : Admission Office, Medical College Building 3rd Floor, AIMS Ponekkara P.O., Cochin – 682 041.
Tel : 0484 – 2858373 / 2858374 / 2858383
Reporting Time : 09.00 AM
Counseling Time : 09.30 AM
Merit Seat Status of the Day – 2 Counseling
Rank No. 51 to 100
26.06.2019 - Wednesday
Interview & Admission Schedule
||Date of Interview & Admission
|51 To 100
||26.06.2019 - Wednesday (DAY – 2)
Instructions & Guidelines for Admission Procedure
- Please check the Admission Dates corresponding to your RANK Number
- The candidates should bring their Hall Ticket, original certificates and Demand Draft covering payment of fees. Candidates without original certificates/documents shall not be allowed to take admission.
- Reporting for Admission Counseling :
- Candidates should report at 09.00 AM to Admission Office, Amrita School of Medicine, Medical College Building (3rd Floor), AIMS, Ponekkara P.O, Kochi, 682 041 with either Parent/Guardian on the date corresponding to their RANK Number, along with the original certificate and initial payment by Demand Draft.
- Mode of Payment
- FIRST YEAR FEE SHOULD BE PAID BY DEMAND DRAFT ONLY. THIS SHOULD BE TAKEN IN FAVOUR OF “AMRITA COLLEGE OF NURSING”, drawn on any scheduled bank PAYABLE at ERNAKULAM / KOCHI.
- Advance Fee Payment on the Day of Admission
- On the day of admission according to the schedule, an amount of Rs.1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Only) should be submitted ONLY BY DEMAND DRAFT FAVOURING “AMRITA COLLEGE OF NURSING”, PAYABLE AT KOCHI / ERNAKULAM drawn on any scheduled banks.
- Cheques / Cash / RTGS will not be accepted or entertained at all.
- Payment Undertaking for the Balance First Year Fees
|ANNUAL COURSE FEES - BSC NURSING - 2019
|Annual Tuition Fees (Rs.)
||First Year Other Fees (Rs.)
||First Year Hostel & Mess Fees (Rs.)
||Total Annual Course Fees (Rs.)
|Fees mentioned above are at current levels. Institution reserves the right to revise the same at any time without notice.
An Admission Undertaking will be taken from candidates & Parents on the day of Admission Counseling with regard to the balance Annual Course Fees of Rs.77,820/- (Rupees Seventy Seven Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Only) towards other fees and hostel & mess fees for the first year on or before 31st August 2019.
In case of any delay in making payment on the said date, Candidate has to pay a fine of Rs.15% for the balance pending amount.
No extension of due date and waiver of fine will be levied under any circumstances.
- The following list of Admission Related Documents to be downloaded from Website and duly filled by the candidate and to be brought at the time of reporting for Admission
- Student Record (3 Pages)
- Undertaking for list of Original Documents/ Certificates
- Medical Certificate for Physical Fitness and Mental Soundness from a Medical Officer not below the rank of a Civil Surgeon or a Clinical Associate Professor of a Medical College (as per the format prescribed in the website should be submitted)
- Affidavit by the Student & Parent – (2 Pages)
- Joint Declaration
- Rules & Regulations – (2 Pages)
- General Disciplines for Student (2 Pages) – (Two copies print out to be taken – one copy to submit along with admission documents and one copy student must keep)
- Hostel Admission Card (Two copies of print out to be taken, duly filled both copies by candidate and to be submitted)
- Hostel Requirements (Things required at the time of commencement of classes)
- LIST OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AND DETAILS OF PAYMENT BY DEMAND DRAFT TO BE SUBMITTED :
- Hall Ticket
- Plus Two Mark list
- Pass Certificate (in case of CBSE / ICSE Syllabus)
- Character and conduct certificate from the Head of Institution where the student passed his/her Plus Two / last studied
- Proof of date of birth (10th Standard Certificate / Birth Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied.
- Migration Certificate
- Medical Certificate for physical fitness (as per the format prescribed in the website)
- Passport size color photographs – 6 Nos
- Fees Payment (by Demand Draft)
- Copies of all the certificates (one set)
- The above “Seat Availability” status is as per the availability of seats from the date of commencement and will be updated on the same day evening after the admission Day 1 & Day 2.
- The conditions of counseling and admissions detailed in the “UG - Rules and Regulations for admissions” will apply
For further clarification, please contact Admission Office, AIMS – 0484-2858373 / 2858383 / 2858200 / 2858204 & Email: firstname.lastname@example.org