Instructions & Guidelines for Online Admission Process – Management Category
Results of the Entrance Examination are published in the Health Sciences Campus, Kochi website under the Admission Page of BSc Nursing – 2020.
Once the entrance exam results are published, candidates will be notified by SMS to their mobile numbers mentioned in their online applications.
Eligibility Criteria: - Candidates who satisfy the below eligibility criteria are only eligible for further telephonic counseling and other admission processes as per the schedule:
Pass in Plus Two with aggregate 60% of marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English (PCBE) from a recognized Board or University
In view of COVID-19 pandemic, admission process will be completely managed online.
Shortlisted Candidates for Phase 1 - Management Admissions
Phase – 1 - Instructions for Online Admission Process
The telephonic counseling will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates using the mobile no.+91-7994999644 according to the schedule mentioned below. Counseling will be conducted using the above mentioned number only.
|Schedule for Online Management Admission
|List of shortlisted Candidates By Appln. No. (Ref. Sl. No.)
||Date of Seat Allotment by Telephonic Call
||Last Date for Scanned copies of original documents & certificates and First Year Course Fee Online Payment (NEFT/RTGS)
|From Sl. No. 1 to 15
||9:00AM to 1:00PM
|From Sl. No. 16 to 30
|From Sl. No. 31 to 45
Candidates are instructed to follow the below guidelines and online admission processes such as seat allotment, document verification, confirmation and online fee payment as detailed below:
I. Seat Allotment Process - Management Category
- Each candidate will be called telephonically for counseling and telephonic calls start sharply by 09.00 AM and ends at 01.00 PM as per the schedule mentioned above.
Rules & Guidelines
- On Day 1, telephonic counselling will be conducted by the Admission Board Committee between 9:00 am to 1.00 pm for candidates as per merit rank basis. Amrita Admission Office will be contacting the candidates ONLY in the mobile number registered in their online application form.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to keep original mark list and all relevant original qualification certificates at the time of telephonic counselling.
- Candidates are advised to keep their mobile phones (with sufficient charge) ready to attend the call. No request will be entertained regarding change of contact number.
- If the candidate’s mobile phone is switched off (or) not reachable (or) not answering / responding to the call in the said time, such candidates will be deemed absent for the counselling and will not be considered or called later even upon their request. This will be strictly followed. Change of scheduled interview date and time is not permissible.
- All allotment/admission decisions are final and binding by the Admission Board Committee.
- Upon provisional allotment of seat telephonically, candidates will be instructed to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the scanned copies of all original documents/certificates immediately (on the same day before 5:00 PM) failing which the Admission Office will cancel the provisional allotment.
- The next step of admission process is detailed below which is to be followed by the allotted candidates:
II. Verification of Certificates/Documents & First Year Fees Payment
- Candidates are required to email the scanned copies of their original certificates & documents to email@example.com along with confirmation of seat on the same day of telephonic counselling till 5.00 PM.
- Below are the list of scanned copy of ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES / DOCUMENTS to be sent as attachments:
- Candidate’s recent Passport Size color photo
- Admit Card
- Plus Two Mark List
- 10thStandard Certificate or Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the School where last studied
- Character & Conduct Certificate from the School where last studied
- Declaration by the Student & Parent (should be downloaded and duly filled by candidate & parent (Click Here to Download Declaration Form)
- Aadhar Card
- Along with the above attachments, the following details are also to be included in the email compulsorily so that we can identify each candidate for document verification:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Online Application Number& Admit Card Number
- Rank obtained in the Entrance Exam
- Contact Mobile Numbers
1) _________________________ 2) __________________________
- Email ID ______________________________________________
- Candidates should remit the first year course fees payment by online mode (NEFT/RTGS) within 48 hours of provisional allotment (telephonic interview).
- If any candidate fails to meet the eligibility conditions (or) any discrepancy is found in the submitted certificates/documents, then such candidates will not be considered for further process of admission and the provisional allotment will be cancelled and the same seat will be allotted to next candidate. Such candidates will not have any right to claim the provisional allotted seat on a later date.
- If failed to pay first year course fee (Tuition + Other Fees) within the stipulated time, your allotment will be cancelled immediately without any notice and the seat will be allotted to next eligible candidate.
Any other mode of fee payment (Cheque/Cash/DD) will not be accepted or entertained at all.
- Online Payment by RTGS / NEFT & Bank Details For Money Transfer (In Rs.)
- Name: Amrita College of Nursing
- Account Number: 015503900000379 (15 digits)
- Account Type: Savings
- Bank Name: Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd.
- Branch: Edappally
- Address: AIMS Ponekkara (P.O), Ernakulam 682041, Kerala. India.
- IFSC: DLXB0000155
- MICR Code: 682048012
- Once RTGS / NEFT payment done, the following details have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after transfer of amount so as to confirm your payment:-
- Candidate’s Name
- Online Application Number& Admit Card Number
- Rank obtained in Entrance Exam
- Name of the Bank& Branch Place
- Account Holder’s Name
- Total amount transferred (in INR)
- UTR number or Transfer Reference No.
- Screen short of remittance with UTR number &Bank details (to be attached)
- Fee remittance particulars (i.e Tuition Fee / Other Fee)
- Contact mobile numbers (2)
First Year Fees to be paid (Management Category)
|First Year Other Fees
|Total Fees to be paid at the time of admission
Annual Hostel & Mess Fees of Rs.58,000/- will need to be paid at the time of onboarding of students.
All Admissions will be considered as provisional until submission of all the original documents to the Admission Office and payment of entire first year fees as mentioned above.
Phase 2 Management Admission Schedule will be published only after the completion of Phase 1 admission process, based on the seat availability.
Contact Details of Admission Office
For any counselling/allotment and other admission related queries, please contact the Officials:
Mobile Numbers : 0484 – 2858383 & 0484 – 2858373
E-Mail ID: email@example.com