Instructions & Guidelines for Online Admission Process of Merit Category
Results of the Entrance Examination is published in the Health Sciences Campus, Kochi website under the Admission Page of BSc Nursing – 2020.
Once the entrance exam results are published, candidates will be notified by SMS to their mobile numbers mentioned in their online applications.
Eligibility Criteria:- Candidates who satisfy the below eligibility criteria are only eligible for further telephonic counselling and other admission processes as per the merit rank order mentioned in the schedule:
Pass in Plus Two with aggregate 60% of marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (PCBE) from a recognized Board or University
In view of COVID-19 pandemic, admission processes will be completely managed online.
The Phase- 1 online counselling schedule is as given below:
Phase 1 - Online Telephonic Counselling Schedule For the Rank 1 to 120 (Merit Category)
||09.00 AM to 01.00 PM
||1 – 30
The telephonic counselling will be conducted using the mobile no. +91-7994999644 Counselling will be conducted using the above mentioned number only. Counselling will be strictly conducted based on the Rank Order, Counselling date and time.
Regular Website Updates
After Day 1 telephonic counselling (Merit quota), the status of seat availability for Day 2 will be updated in the website. Similarly, telephonic counselling will be conducted as per schedule for Day 2, Day 3 etc. on the basis of remaining seat availability status.
Hence, candidates are therefore advised to keep visiting the Admission Page regularly for all updates such as seat status, counselling schedule, admission instructions & guidelines, fee payment etc.
Candidates are instructed to follow the below guidelines and online admission process such as seat allotment, document verification, confirmation and online fee payment as detailed below:
I. Seat Allotment Process- Merit Category Application
- On the Merit Rank basis, based on the above mentioned counselling schedule, each candidate will be called telephonically for seat allotment.
- Selection to this course is based on the rank obtained in the qualifying Entrance Examination and allotment of seats will be through the Online Interview conducted by the Institute.
- Admissions will be made strictly on the basis of availability of seats according to the online counselling schedule. As soon as the seats are filled, admissions will be closed.
- During telephonic counselling, your seat will be allotted provisionally.
Rules & Guidelines
- On Day 1, telephonic counselling will be conducted between 9:00 am to 1.00 pm for candidates as per merit rank basis. Telephonic counseling starts sharply at 09.00 AM by the Admission Board Committee.
- Amrita Admission Office will be contacting the candidates ONLY in the mobile number registered in their online application form.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to keep original mark list and all relevant original qualification certificates at the time of telephonic counselling.
- Candidates are advised to keep their mobile phones (with sufficient charge) ready to attend the call. No request will be entertained regarding change of contact number.
- If the candidate’s mobile phone is switched off (or) not reachable (or) not answering / responding to the call in the said time, such candidates will be deemed absent for the counselling and will not be considered or called later even upon their request. This will be strictly followed. Change of scheduled interview date and time is not permissible.
- All allotment/admission decisions are final and binding by the Admission Board Committee.
- Upon provisional allotment of seat telephonically, candidates will be instructed to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the scanned copies of all original documents/certificates immediately (on the same day before 5:00 PM) failing which the Admission Office will cancel the provisional allotment.
- The next step of admission process is detailed below which is to be followed by the allotted candidates:
II. Verification of Certificates/Documents & First Year Fees Payment
- Candidates are required to email the scanned copies of their original certificates & documents to email@example.com with confirmation of seat on the same day of telephonic counselling till 5.00 PM.
- Below are the list of scanned copy of ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES / DOCUMENTS to be sent as attachments:
- Candidate’s recent Passport Size color photo
- Admit Card
- Plus Two Mark List
- 10thStandard Certificate or Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the School where last studied
- Character & Conduct Certificate from the School where last studied
- Declaration by the Student & Parent (should be downloaded and duly filled by candidate & parent (Click Here to Download Declaration Form)
- Aadhar Card
- Along with the above attachments, the following details are also to be included in the email compulsorily so that we can identify each candidate for document verification:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Online Application Number& Admit Card Number
- Rank obtained in the Entrance Exam
- Contact Mobile Numbers
1) _________________________ 2) __________________________
- Email ID ______________________________________________
- Candidates should remit the first year course fees payment by online mode (NEFT/RTGS) within 48 hours of provisional allotment (telephonic interview).
- If any candidate fails to meet the eligibility conditions (or) any discrepancy is found in the submitted certificates/documents, then such candidates will not be considered for further process of admission and the provisional allotment will be cancelled and the same seat will be allotted to next candidate. Such candidates will not have any right to claim the provisional allotted seat on a later date.
- If failed to pay first year course fee (Tuition + Other Fees) within the stipulated time, your allotment will be cancelled immediately without any notice and the seat will be allotted to next eligible candidate.
Any other mode of fee payment (Cheque/Cash/DD) will not be accepted or entertained at all.
- Online Payment by RTGS / NEFT & Bank Details For Money Transfer (In Rs.)
- Name: Amrita College of Nursing
- Account Number: 015503900000379 (15 digits)
- Account Type: Savings
- Bank Name: Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd.
- Branch: Edappally
- Address: AIMS Ponekkara (P.O), Ernakulam 682041, Kerala. India.
- IFSC: DLXB0000155
- MICR Code: 682048012
- Once RTGS / NEFT payment done, the following details have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after transfer of amount so as to confirm your payment:-
- Candidate’s Name
- Online Application Number& Admit Card Number
- Rank obtained in Entrance Exam
- Name of the Bank& Branch Place
- Account Holder’s Name
- Total amount transferred (in INR)
- UTR number or Transfer Reference No.
- Screen short of remittance with UTR number &Bank details (to be attached)
- Fee remittance particulars (i.e Tuition Fee / Other Fee)
- Contact mobile numbers (2)
Annual Fee Details (Merit Category) – 2020
|Tuition Fees (in Rs.)
||First Year Other Fees (in Rs.)
||Total Fees to be paid at the time of admission (in Rs.)
Annual Hostel & Mess Fees of Rs.58,000/- will need to be paid only at the time of the onboarding of students.
All Admissions will be considered as provisional until submission of all the original documents to the Admission Office and entire First Year fees as mentioned above.
Contact Details of Admission Office
For any counseling/allotment and other admission related queries, please contact the Officials: Mobile Numbers:
0484 - 2858383 & 0484 – 2858373
E-Mail ID: email@example.com