Admission to B.Tech programmes offered at Amrita Schools of Engineering – Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, Chennai.
Last date for payment of Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees One Lakh only) towards partial payment of tuition fees for the Third (New) allotment candidates. is June 17th 5 pm
Third Allotment is Published.
Scholarship details will be published on after the final round of seat allotment on June 22, 2019
Important Instructions to the Candidates Registered for Seat Allotment
Candidates have to login to the Seat Allotment Registration Portal to view the branch allotted.
- Candidates who were allotted in at least one of their academic preferences are required to pay the initial partial tuition fees of Rs. 1,00,000/- online on or before June 17, 05:00 PM failing which the allotment already made will be cancelled and the candidate will not be considered in the subsequent rounds of seat allotment. More Details »»
- The allotted seat will remain with the candidates till the candidates get the higher preference or option through the sliding.
- Credit/ Debit Card users kindly check and verify the transaction limit with your bank before making the payment.
Payments are handled at the online payment portal hosted by ICICI Bank. You have the following methods of making the payment:
- Credit Card/ Debit Card: Use any authorised Credit or Debit Card issued by your bank to make the payment. The site supports cards from Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Rupay. Please be aware of the transaction limit on your Card before commencing the payment process. If the amount is beyond the transaction limit, your transaction will be rejected.
- Internet Banking : You can use your internet banking account from your bank to make the payment. Select the appropriate bank and proceed to make the payment. Please be aware of the transaction limit on your Card before commencing the payment process. If the amount is beyond the transaction limit, your transaction will be rejected.
- UPI: Use your UPI
- NEFT/RTGS: You can generate a Payment Challan in this option. The Challan will have an Account Number and IFSC. You can either take the print out of the Challan or note down the details. Use the Challan or details at any Bank, any branch to initiate a NEFT/RTGS transaction. Please ensure that you use the correct Account Number and IFSC while making the payment. If there is a mistake in any of these details, your payment will get rejected.
- Cash: You can generate a Cash Challan in this option. The Challan will have a Transaction ID. You can either take the print out of the Challan or note down the Transaction ID. You can deposit CASH using the Transaction ID at any ICICI Bank Branch as per guidelines of the Bank.
Please ensure that you take a print out of the transaction details after you make the payment or note down the Transaction ID for future reference. If you have completed your payment process successfully and the CMS does not show a successful transaction, please do not attempt to make a transaction again. Please wait for two hours and check the status of your payment on the CMS portal. If you have any queries regarding the payment, please feel free to contact the University helpdesk at +91- 422 2685041/ 2685042/ 2685044.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will conduct the Seat Allotment Process online for admission to B.Tech programmes offered at Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore and Chennai. There is no need for the candidates to visit the campuses to participate in the seat allotment process.
Registration for Seat Allocation Process is also fully online. Registration for counselling will start from May 15 onward. JEE mains rank can be entered at the time of registration.
Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
0422 2685041 | 0422 2685044 | 0422 2686044
05:00 PM to 08:00 PM
7036031188 | 9443384458