B.Tech. Fee Refund Process (Only for candidates who have opted out after paying the initial partial fee of Rs. 1,00,000. For candidates who have already confirmed, please CLICK HERE
Login to CMS Portal
- Access the CMS server through any computer connected to the internet. Link to CMS Server at end of this page.
- Choose your “Selected Campus”
- Choose your “Academic program”
- Enter your BTech Application Form Number (starting with AM/OM).
- Enter your Date of Birth as mentioned in your application in DD/MM/YYYY format
- Enter the “Captcha code”
- Click on “Login”
- Enter the “OTP” received on your registered mobile number.
- If you face any difficulty in logging in, please contact the Helpdesk at +91- 422 2685041 / 2685044 / 2686044
- To withdraw from the admission and to get fee refund, you need to initiate a “Withdrawal Process” through CMS by clicking on the “Withdraw” button in the Dashboard.
- Please follow the instructions provided on the withdrawal page to complete the process and get the fee refund
- Your refund will not be processed by the University until the University receives the refund request signed by the candidate and the parent.
- Please take a print out of the refund request PDF and post it to the address mentioned in the second page of the PDF.
- Once your refund is received by the Admissions Office, the refund shall be processed.
- The date of the request for withdrawal and fee refund will be the date on which the University receives the hard copy request sent by you.
- Fee refund shall be as per the university ‘Refund rules’
CLICK HERE to access the CMS Server