Important Instructions for Prospective Students
Candidates admitted to Amrita School of Engineering Chennai Campus are required to go through the following instructions carefully.
- Payment of remaining tuition fees, hostel & mess fees / bus fees.
Pay your balance fees and update your personal and academic data on the University Website as per following instructions. All candidates should complete the fee payment before the last date as mentioned in the University notification.
- Access the AMS Server through any computer connected to the internet, after completing your fee payment.
- Note : You will not be able to access the AMS Server to upload your certificates/documents, if you have not completed the fee payments. Visit AMS Server
- Enter your BTech Application Form Number (starting with AM/ OM).
- Enter your Date of Birth as mentioned in your application in YYYY/MM/DD format
- Enter the “Captcha Code”
- Click on “Login”
- At the dashboard, please read the Instructions given and proceed to Fee payment.
Payment of Full / Balance Fee:
- Payment of fees has to be done through an online CUB payment gateway link from the website.
- The payments can be made either through Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, UPI, or by NEFT/ RTGS.
Below are the steps to complete the payment:
Payments are handled at the online payment portal hosted by CUB (City Union Bank). You have the following methods for making the payment:
- Credit Card/Debit Card: Use any authorized Credit or Debit Card issued by your bank to make the payment. The site supports cards from Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Rupay.
- Internet Banking: You can use your internet banking account from your bank to make the payment. Select the appropriate bank and proceed to make the payment.
- NEFT/RTGS: You can generate a Payment Challan in this option. Once the Challan is generated, take a print out of the Challan. Use the Challan at any Bank branch to initiate a NEFT/RTGS transaction. Please ensure that you use the correct Account Number and IFSC while making the payment.
Please ensure that you take a print out of the transaction details after you make the payment. If you have completed your payment process successfully and the CUB does not show a successful transaction, please do not attempt to make a transaction again. Please wait for two hours and check the status of your payment on the CUB portal. If you have any queries regarding the payment, please feel free to contact us at +91- 6369391539.
- It is highly recommended to keep a copy of the payment transaction after successful payment.
- All further enquiries regarding the fee payment shall be based on the Application number, Payment Reference Number and the Bank Transaction Number.
- Refer to the notification from the University in the website regarding the refund rules.
Reporting dates for Document Verification – After filling all the data in AMS and payment of entire tuition fees, the candidate should report to Chennai Campus Administrative office any time between July 9th to July 26th.
Following documents are to be uploaded in the AMS Server before bringing them for physical verification, for admission to 2019 batches of B. Tech. Programs.
- Provisional Seat Allotment Order issued by the University
- AEEE / JEE Hall Ticket & Score card
- HSC / Plus 2 Marks Statement (+ One Xerox copy)
- 10th Class Marks Statement (+ One Xerox copy)
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the Institution last attended
- Community Certificate (In case of SC / ST candidates only) (+ One Xerox copy)
- Certificate of Physical Fitness
- Two recent colour passport-size photos with light gray background
Please bring the following documents
- Application printout (mandatory)
- Tuition Fees, Mess and Hostel Fees receipts (mandatory)
If the candidate fails to satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria requirements, the seat allotted will stand cancelled and the fees will be refunded as per the policies.
Following forms can be downloaded from AMS.
- Fitness Certificate Form
- Joint Declaration & antiragging Form
- Seat Acceptance Letter
- Hostel Affidavit
When is the ID card issued?
ID card will be issued within 2 weeks of commencement of classes.
- Reporting date and time to join hostel: items to be brought, room allocation, etc.
Schedule for the Reporting at Hostel:
Name of the program
Hostel Reporting Date
Computer Science and Communication
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
July 27th 2019
Items to be brought: Mattress (size 6.2 feet x 2.6 feet), Pillow, Bucket, Mug, Lock with minimum 4 keys for room, 3 small lock for cupboards, coffee/tea cup, water bottle, umbrella, bed sheets, pillow covers, blanket, door mats, plates and glass. (*Please try to avoid Plastic Materials)
Room Allocation: It will be made by the concerned hostel wardens based on the program chosen and on first come first serve basis.
Contact person: Mr. Gopinath: +91 9629178802
- When and how to collect uniforms, details of issuing uniforms after joining. Number of pairs, etc.
Unstitched cloth for uniform will be provided to the candidate after the certificate verification process. The candidate may have it stitched with the outside tailor depending upon convenience. The cloth provided will be enough for two pairs of uniform.
- It is highly recommended to have a personal laptop as the curriculum and academics demands to have one.
- Text books: how to procure text books.
Text books are to be procured by the candidate on their own. University will provide a list of text books which are required for the students. The students may procure the books online or by visiting book store of their preference. A candidate may also utilize the text books available in our offline and digital libraries.
- Forms to be filled after document verification.
- Hostel admission form
- Undertaking forms by the parent and student
- Bus utilization form for day scholars
- Joint Declaration by Student and Parent against Ragging
Call will be attended only from 0900hrs to 1700hrs only
Vipin R. || +91 6369391539
- How to reach Chennai campus
- Click here for Fee Payment
a. Student Login portal
b. Student Detail & Fee Structure
c. Payment Gateway - CC Avenue
d. Authentication Page
e. Transaction Success
f. Receipt will be Downloaded Automatically
g. Receipt for the Payment Made.
Chennai Bus Routes and Approximate Cost
|Route - 1 Virugambakkam to Amrita School of Engineering (Via Red hills)*
||Mata Amritanandamayi Math, Virugambakkam
||Lucas TVS Junction
||Amrita School of Engineering
|Route - 2 Porur to Amrita School of Engineering (Via Avadi)*
||Maduravoyal Flyover Junction
||One India Bulls Park - Service Road
||Ambattur Telephone Exchange
||Ambattur O. T. Bus Stand
||Avadi Bus Terminus
||Amrita School of Engineering
Details of Withdrawal and Refund of Fee Collected
||Date of Cancellation
||% of Refund of Fee
||After admission (payment of full fees) and before the commencement of classes (The date will be announced at the time of counseling)
||100% (Less Rs. 5,000/- processing fee)
||After commencement of classes until 31st July, 2019
||1st August, 2019 to 15th August 2019
||16th August, 2019 to 31st August, 2019
||After 31st August, 2019
||Counseling Charges Rs.5,000/- is non-refundable
Withdrawal Form of Seat Allotment/ Admission