Instructions for Management Admission
After interview, eligible candidates who have been selected for Admission to Diploma in Dental Mechanics (DDM) course at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi are requested to undergo admission process through Online Reporting Mode.
Selection List (Management Category)
Total Management Seats - 5
First Year Course Fees (Management Category)
|Annual Tuition Fees (in Rs)
||First Year Other Fees (in Rs)
||Total Fees (in Rs.) (Tuition + Other Fees)
After interview, selected candidates should follow the below admission process:-
1st Process – Mode of First Year Fee Payment by Online (NEFT/RTGS)
First year course fees (Tuition + Other Fees) should be paid by NEFT/RTGS on or before 18th September 2020 (Friday) till 05.00 PM.
The total course fees of Rs.46,385/- (Rupees Forty Six Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty Five Only) is to be transferred to Amrita School of Dentistry account as mentioned below :-
Bank Details for money transfer (directly to account)
- Name : Amrita School of Dentistry
- Account Number : 015503900000402 (15 digits)
- Account Type : Savings
- Bank Name : Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd.
- Branch Name : Edappally
- Address : AIMS Ponekkara (P.O), Ernakulam 682041, Kerala. India.
- IFSC : DLXB0000155
- MICR Code : 682048012
2nd Process :- Once RTGS / NEFT payment done, candidates are instructed to send a confirmatory email to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding seat acceptance and first year course fee payment confirmation. The below details have to be included in the email:
- Candidate’s Name & Online Application Number
- Name of the Bank & Branch Name
- Account Holder’s Name
- Total amount transferred (in INR)
- UTR number
- Screen shot of remittance with UTR number & Bank details
- Fee remittance particulars (i.e Tuition Fee & Other Fee)
- Contact mobile numbers 1) __________________ 2) _________________
3rd Process :- Once the first year course fees is completely paid, email will be sent to those candidates for confirmation of your provisional admission.
Contact Details of Officials / Staff :-
Mobile Number of Contact Person : 0484 – 2858383 / 2858373
E-Mail ID : email@example.com
Note :- All Admissions will be considered as provisional until submission of all the original documents to the admission office and entire first year fess as mentioned above.