Applicants shall have the eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after BSc / Diploma in Engineering/ Technology) - Currently in the final year or already completed; M. Sc./ MCA or equivalent master’s degree in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics / Computer Applications or equivalent.
- Professional Society Examinations (equivalent to BE/ B.Tech/ B.Arch.) recognised by MHRD/UPSC/AICTE (e.g., AMIE by Institution of Engineers-India, AMICE by the Institute of Civil Engineers-India).
- Applicants should have scored a minimum of 60% in the qualifying degree. GATE qualified applicants can choose the paper appropriate to the discipline of their qualifying degree if Amrita Graduate Entrance Test (AGET) exam is available in such a discipline.
- For example, if the applicant has completed BTech /BE in CSE, attended GATE Exam in Electronics & Communication And is planning to join Robotics & Automation at Amrita, he/she can choose CSE as the exam and opt for Robotics & Automation.
- In this case, applicant can opt for any specialisation having CSE as the eligibility.