Applicable to those who have studied under a different system other than CBSE/ ICSE /State Board
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age and should not have crossed 23 years as on 31 December of the year of admission and also completed 12 years of study with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English, with ‘A' Grade.
- As per the MCI rule, those who pass their Higher Secondary from a non Indian syllabus should submit an Equivalence Certificate obtained from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi. Such certificate need indicate specifically the subject of studies (Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English).
- Visit www.aiuweb.org for details and to apply for Equivalence Certificate.
- Address: AIU House, 16 Comrade Indrajit Gupta Marg, New Delhi. Tele : +91- 011- 23230059 ( 6 lines)/ Fax : +91- 011- 23232131
- All candidates should appear in the entrance examination conducted by Amrita University in the year of admission and should qualify in the examination. (Minimum 50% marks for General Candidates and 40% for SC/ST candidates).
- Foreign nationals and candidates who do not have PIO / OCI card should obtain student VISA endorsed to this institution ( Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham ) and should comply with all the conditions stipulated by Government of India with regard to admission.
- Admission being considered to a candidate to a program will stand cancelled entirely at his/her risk and cost if he/she fails to submit all relevant certificates (as demanded by the Admission Authorities of the University) in original with the seal, signature, name and designation of the authorized Officer on or before the date allowed by the University for submission of such certificates. Certificates will include Diploma Certificate, Transcript or Marks statements with period and duration of studies, Equivalence certificates(clearly indicating the subjects of studies), character and conduct certificate from the head of the Institution last attended.
- Any student who is required to obtain an Equivalent Certificate should do so before counselling. In the event of any delay in obtaining the Equivalence Certificate the students will be considered for admission only in the following year subject to candidate satisfying all the eligibility conditions mentioned by the university.
- Admission to various programs will however be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/ documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy is noticed, even at a later date Management/University reserve the rights to cancel the admission entirely at the risk and cost of the candidate and such decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.