INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES FOR ALLOTED CANDIDATES - MD/MS ADMISSION - 2019
Candidates who have been allotted seats in Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences for MD/MS Courses by the Office of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) through centralized common counseling, should report at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi on or before the last date mentioned in the DGHS allotment letter.
The candidates should bring their allotment letter, original certificates and Demand Draft covering payment of fees. Candidates without original certificates/documents shall not be allowed to take admission.
Reporting Venue : Admission Office (Medical College building - 3rd Floor),
Amrita School of Medicine, Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences,
AIMS Ponekkara P.O., Kochi, 682 041
Reporting Time : 09.00 am to 03.00 pm (Admission Process will take one day duration)
I. DOCUMENTS / ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES TO BE SUBMITTED ON THE DAY OF REPORTING
- Allotment Letter from DGHS (Two Copies)
- NEET – PG Score Card (Two Copies)
- NEET – PG Admit Card (Two copies)
- MBBS Degree Certificate from the concerned University
- Mark Sheets of MBBS Professional Examinations
- Internship Completion certificate (MBBS)
- MBBS Registration certificate from the MCI/State Medical council
- Proof of date of birth (High School/Higher Secondary Certificate /Birth Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied
- Migration Certificate from the University
- Character and conduct certificate
- Medical Certificate for fitness (as per the format prescribed)
- Passport size colour photographs – 4 Nos
- 2 Copies of Aadhar and Pan Card
- Copies of all certificates (one set)
II. ANNUAL FEE DETAILS– 2019
- GENERAL CATEGORY [Click here for Details]
MODE OF PAYMENT (FOR GENERAL CATEGORY) AT THE TIME OF REPORTING FOR ADMISSION
a) For the first year course fee payment (Tuition Fee + Other Fees) should be submitted ONLY BY DEMAND DRAFT FAVOURING “AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM”, PAYABLE AT KOCHI / ERNAKULAM drawn on any scheduled banks. A separate Demand Draft for Rs.60,000/- towards annual Hostel Fees should be submitted at the time of admission.
b) Cheques / Cash / RTGS will not be accepted or entertained at all.
- NRI CATEGORY [Click here for Details]
MODE OF PAYMENT (FOR GENERAL CATEGORY) BY RTGS FOR TUITION FEES IN US Dollar AT THE TIME OF REPORTING FOR ADMISSION
a) Total amount of first year Tuition Fees in US Dollar should be paid by RTGS.
Once RTGS payment done, the details of total amount transferred (in US Dollar) with UTR number, Screen short of remittance with UTR number & Swift code, Candidate’s Name, Admission Allotted Specialty & NEET (AIR) should be sent immediately to email@example.com so that we could confirm your payment and account accordingly.
Details for Sending Tuition Fee in US Dollars by Wire Transfer:
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
Beneficiary’s Account Number:
015500100000126 (15 digits)
Amrita Lane, AIMS Ponekkara PO, Ernakulam, Kerala 682041, India.
Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd., Edappally Br., Ernakulam
Beneficiary’s Bank Address:
AIMS Ponekkara PO, Ernakulam, Kerala 682041, India.
8901003107 with Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd, Treasury Branch, Mumbai 400013 (for further credit to our above account)
Bank of New York Mellon, NY10104, USA
Tuition Fee of Student Name
NOTE: While sending the swift, the bank charges should be borne by the Remitter.
b) Mode of Payment for Other Fees and Hostel Fees
First year other fees of Rs.94,400/- and Hostel Fees – Rs.60,000/- should be submitted ONLY BY DEMAND DRAFT FAVOURING “AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM”, PAYABLE AT KOCHI / ERNAKULAM to be drawn separately, on any scheduled banks.
III. DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD
The following admission related documents should be downloaded & duly filled by candidate without any column left blank. These documents need to be submitted on the day of reporting to Amrita :-
IV. ADMISSION CANCELLATION & REFUND (As per DGHS / MCC norms)
- Residents who joined in the First Round allotment, but wish to cancel/ resign/ withdraw admission for any reason - kindly refer the notifications updating in MCC website
- Residents join in First Round allotment and then upgrades to another Institute in Second Round allotment - as per MCC notifications updating in MCC website
Reporting for Cancellation in Amrita
On the day of reporting for cancellation of admission, residents have to bring payment of Rs.75,000/- in the form of Demand Draft only, favouring "Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham", payable at Kochi/ Ernakulam, as Transaction Charges to the Institute and collect Online Relieving Order with acknowledgement.
On the same day, the Demand Draft of total fees paid by Resident will be returned with acknowledgement. Also all certificates submitted by Resident will be returned from Academics Office with acknowledgement.
NOTE:- As per DGHS Online Counseling Scheme, candidates who join in second round of counseling , will not be allowed to resign or leave the seat and they will not be allowed in any other counseling.