INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES FOR ALLOTED CANDIDATES - MD/MS/DIPLOMA ADMISSION - 2018
Candidates who have been allotted seats in Amrita for MD/MS/Diploma Courses by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) through centralized common counseling, should report at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi on or before the last date mentioned in the DGHS allotment letter.
The candidates should bring their allotment letter, original certificates and Demand Draft covering payment of fees.
Reporting Venue :
Admission Office (Medical College building - 3rd Floor),
Amrita School of Medicine, AIMS Ponekkara P.O.,
Kochi, 682 041
Time : 9 am to 5:30 pm
I. DOCUMENTS / ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES TO BE SUBMITTED ON THE DAY OF REPORTING :
- Allotment Letter from DGHS (Two Copies)
- NEET – PG Score Card (Two Copies)
- NEET – PG Admit Card (Two copies)
- MBBS Degree Certificate from the Concerned University
- Internship Completion Certificate (MBBS)
- MBBS Registration Certificate from the MCI/State Medical Council
- Character and Conduct Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth (10th Std Certificate /Birth Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution Last Studied
- Migration Certificate from the University
- Medical Certificate for Fitness (as per the format prescribed)
- 4 Passport Size Color Photographs
- Copies of Aadhar and Pan Card
- Copies of All Certificates (one set)
II. FEE PAYMENT AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION :
a) Refer amrita website for Annual Course Fee.
b) Fee Payment for the first year (Tuition Fee + Other Fees + Hostel Fees) has to be in the form of DEMAND DRAFT ONLY IN FAVOUR OF “AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM”, PAYABLE AT KOCHI / ERNAKULAM drawn on any scheduled banks.
c) Cheques or Cash will not be accepted / entertained at all
III. ANNUAL FEE DETAILS
||ANNUAL FEES (in INR) (TUITION+ OTHER FEES)
|MD Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry
|MD Community Medicine
|MD Forensic Medicine
|MD Pathology, Emergency Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
|MD Anesthesiology, Psychiatry, Geriatrics, Radiotherapy, Respiratory Medicine
|MD Nuclear Medicine
|MD Dermatology, Pediatrics, General Medicine
|MD Radio Diagnosis
|**MS Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
|MS General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
|PG DIPLOMA COURSES:
|Medical Radiotherapy (DMRT), Psychological Medicine (DPM), Ophthalmology (DO)
|Dermatology, Venerology, & Leprosy (DDVL), OBGY –Obstetrics and Gynecology (DGO), Child Health (DCH), Medical Radio Diagnosis (DMRD)
- In addition to the fees shown in the fee structure, a separate Demand Draft of Rs.60,000/- favouring ‘AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM’ payable at Kochi should be drawn in any scheduled bank and should be submitted for hostel accommodation (including water & electricity).
- ** For MS ENT & Diploma in ENT , an amount of Rs.30,000/- is included in Other Fees as additional facility charges for the first & second year.
- ‘Caution Deposit’ of Rs.10,000/- is included in ‘Other Fees’ which is refundable.
IV. DOCUMENTS TO BE DOWNLOADED
The following admission related documents should be downloaded and duly filled by the candidate which needs to be submitted on the day of reporting to Amrita