List of Qualified Candidates for Admission to Master of Public Health (MPH)
Admission Date : 22.07.2019 (Monday)
Reporting Time : 09.00 AM
Reporting Venue : Admission Office,
Medical College Building 3rd Floor,
AIMS Ponekkara P.O., Cochin – 682 041
0484 – 2858373
0484 – 2858383
Instructions for Admission Procedure to Master of Public Health (MPH) – 2019
- The candidates should bring their Interview Call Letter, original certificates and Demand Draft covering payment of fees on the day of admission.
- Annual Course Fee Payment
Total amount of Rs. 1,37,400 /- (Rupees One Lakh Thirty Seven Thousand Four Hundred Only) i.e Annual Tuition Fees + Other Fees have to be paid in in DEMAND DRAFT ONLY favouring “AMRITA VISHWA VIDYAPEETHAM”, PAYABLE AT KOCHI / ERNAKULAM drawn on any scheduled banks (Details of annual fees mentioned below).
Payment by cheque or cash or online will not be accepted
|Master of Public Health (MPH) – Annual Course Fees-2019
|Annual Tuition Fees (in Rs.)
||Other Fees (in Rs.)
|Note :- For PG Students Hostel is not compulsory. Those who require Hostel & Mess, should bring a separate Demand Draft for Rs.57,000/- on the day of reporting.
- The following list of Admission Related Documents to be downloaded from Website and duly filled by the candidate and to be brought at the time of reporting for Admission :-
- List of original documents to be submitted at the time of admission :
- Interview Call Letter
- Plus Two Mark list
- Pass Certificate (in case of CBSE / ICSE Syllabus)
- Graduation Degree Certificate with Year wise mark lists
- Proof of date of birth (10th Standard Certificate / Birth Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied
- Character and conduct certificate from the Head of Institution where the student passed his/her Plus Two / last studied
- Migration Certificate.
- Medical Certificate for physical fitness (as per the format prescribed in the website)
- Passport size color photographs – 6 Nos.
- Copies of all the certificates (one set)
- For further clarification, please contact Admission Office, AIMS –
0484 - 2858373
0484 - 2858383