||Conditions of Eligibility for Admission to the Course
For Indian Students :-
- BSc Nursing
- MSc Nursing
- Graduates from Pharmacy Science
- Graduate from Physiotherapy
- BSc Allied Health Sciences
- Graduate in Bio Medical Engineering
- Pharm D
- BSc Social science
- Bachelor Degree in AYUSH stream from a recognized University.
The minimum percentage for eligibility to the course is 50%
a) Experience in health field related to public health is desirable and is an added advantage.
b) For International Students :- Should have reasonable score for TOFEL and GRE
c) Should be governed by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham norms for international admissions.
Sponsored students (Government of Kerala, Govt. of India & Non-government organizations) : One seat each will be earmarked for these categories.
Age : The upper age limit was kept as 40 and for government sponsored candidates it will be as per government norms.
The Eligibility criteria for the course are as follows:
- Medical / Dental / Nursing / AYUSH / Pharmacy / Physiotherapy / Biomedical engineering / Allied sciences / Vetinary Sciences / Life Sciences / Statistics / Biostatistics / Demography / Population sciences / Nutrition/Sociology / Psychology / Anthropology / Social work / Agriculture
Demonstrated work experience in a healthcare-related field is highly desirable.
Duration of the course
- This course is designed to be a two years’ full time program which includes dissertation
Special Features of the course:
- In order to ensure hands on experience, we provide opportunities for two practicums of which one will be group work and another will be individual field activity. This will enable the students to have a real time experience in the field of Public Health.
- We also provide an opportunity for students to do Internship with potential employers for a month in Government organizations and also reputed NGOs as per the interest of the students.