||Waiting List 1
In view of COVID-19 pandemic, admission process will be completely managed online.
Candidates are required to email the scanned copies of their original certificates & documents to email@example.com on or before November 10, 2020.
Below are the list of scanned copy of ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES / DOCUMENTS to be sent as attachments:
- Candidate’s recent Passport Size color photo
- Plus Two Mark List
- 10th Standard Certificate or Birth Certificate
- UG Mark list
- UG Pass certificate
- Transfer Certificate from the Institute where last studied
- Character & Conduct Certificate from the Institute where last studied
- Declaration by the Student & Parent (should be downloaded and duly filled by candidate & parent (Click Here to Download Declaration Form)
- Migration Certificate from the Institute where last studied
- Aadhar Card
Along with the above attachments, the following details are also to be included in the email compulsorily so that we can identify each candidate for document verification:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Online Application Number
- Contact Mobile Numbers 1) _________________________ 2) _________________________
- Email ID ______________________________________________
- Candidates should make the first year course fees payment as per the specialty allotted by online mode (NEFT/RTGS) on or before 10th November, 2020
- If any candidate fails to send scanned copies of original documents / certificates (or) does not meet the eligibility conditions (or) any discrepancy is found in the submitted certificates/documents, then such candidates will not be considered for further process of admission and the provisional allotment will be cancelled and the same seat will be allotted to next candidate. Such candidates will not have any right to claim the provisional allotted seat on a later date.
- Admission is likely to be denied to those who are unable to submit the scanned copies of original certificates / documents.
- If failed to pay first year course fee (Tuition + Other Fees) within the stipulated time, your allotment will be cancelled immediately without any notice and the seat will be allotted to next eligible candidate.
Any other mode of fee payment (Cheque/Cash/DD) will not be accepted or entertained at all.
Online Payment by RTGS / NEFT & Bank Details For Money Transfer (In Rs.)
- Name : Amrita School of Medicine
- Account Number : 015503900000393 (15 digits)
- Account Type : Savings
- Bank Name : Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd.
- Branch : Edappally
- Address : AIMS Ponekkara (P.O), Ernakulam 682041, Kerala. India.
- IFSC Code : DLXB0000155
- MICR Code : 682048012
Once RTGS / NEFT payment done, the following details have to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after transfer of amount so as to confirm your payment:-
- Candidate’s Name
- Online Application Number
- Seat Category (Merit/Management)
- Course Name
- Name of the Bank& Branch Place
- Account Holder’s Name
- Total amount transferred (in INR)
- UTR number or Transfer Reference No.
- Screen short of remittance with UTR number &Bank details (to be attached)
- Fee remittance particulars (i.e Tuition Fee / Other Fee)
- Contact mobile numbers (2)
Annual Course Fees – Masters of Public Health (MPH)– 2020
|Annual Tuition Fees Merit (INR)
||Annual Tuition Fees - Management (INR)
||First Year Other Fees (INR)
||Annual Hostel & Mess Fees (INR)
NOTE: Hostel & Mess Fees for this academic year has to be paid only at the time of onboarding of students.
All Admissions will be considered as provisional until submission of all the original documents to the admission office and entire first year fess as mentioned above.
Contact Details of Admission Office
For any counseling / allotment and other admission related queries, please contact the Officials:
Contact Numbers: 0484 - 2858383 0484 - 2858373
E-Mail ID : email@example.com
Chairman of admission reserves the right to change any of the above mentioned guidelines.