M. Tech. Admissions 2016
Infrastructure @ Amrita University
Why Amrita M. Tech. Program?
Program Offering & Quality
- 25 program offerings that span a wide range of specializations across three campuses.
- Ranked No. 1 Private University in India by TIMES- THE BRICS and Emerging Economies Ranking 2015.
- Ranked No. 1 for International outlook among TOP 17 Universities in India by TIMES , THE WORLD University Rankings 2015.
- Ranked No. 1 for International Faculty in India by QS BRICS Ranking 2015.
- Re-accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
- Placed in the ‘A’ category by the Ministry of Human Resource Development's Deemed University Review Committee.
Scholarships & Fees
- All GATE qualified students can avail Rs. 12,400 monthly stipend as Amrita University is approved by UGC / AICTE (please note exception here).
- Top 20% of Non-Gate students of every M. Tech. program will receive an attractive monthly stipend of Rs. 5000 provided by Amrita University.
- Educational loans with concessional rates and quick approval with partnered banks.
- Fellowships from prestigious institutions and organizations are available for select programs(please click here to see list of qualifying programs).
- Fellowship funding will be provided to selected meritorious students in these programs.
- Simple, easy admissions process. Apply Online or Download and mail application.
- Direct admission for GATE qualified students (No interview).
- All Non - GATE students go through an interview.
- More than 200 industrial tie-ups.
- Highest CTC/Salary: Rs. 75 Lakhs.
- Placement and six month Internships at Multinational Companies such as Google, Microsoft, Intel, Cisco, ABB, Wipro, Alcatel-Lucent, Cerner, Bosch, Honeywell, TCS, Zoho etc.
- Direct admission and funding eligibility to partner International Universities in US, Europe to earn Dual Degrees- M. Tech. & M. S. in 2 years.
- Participate in ‘Semester Abroad Program’ and choose amongst more than 60 foreign universities across Europe, US, and Asia.