Program Offering & Quality
25 program offerings that span a wide range of specializations across three campuses Opportunities to be part of funded research projects
Good placement track record
Applicants should have any of the following, scoring a minimum of 60% with a pass
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology (including the final year students awaiting the results)
- Master’s degree in any branch of Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications
- Professional Society Examinations recognised by MHRD / UPSC / AICTE equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech / B. Arch.
- Direct admission for
- GATE qualified candidates
- Applicants with a minimum experience of two years in relevant academic / engineering industry, after a telephonic interview
- Applicants having more than 8.5 CGPA with good academic credentials, after a telephonic interview.
- Eligible Amrita Graduates
- Those who doesn’t belong to the above categories are admitted based on the rank scored in Amrita Graduate Entrance Test 2019 to be held in the last week of May.
- Preference for applicants who did good projects in their graduation / masters programme.
Entrance Test 2019
- Duration: 1.5 hrs ·
- Mathematics: 15 questions
- Aptitude: 15 questions
- Branch specific: 45 questions
Applicants can choose any examination as listed below keeping in mind their eligibility for the specialisation preferred.
Computer Science, Civil, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Instrumentation.