Candidates admitted to Amrita School of Engineering are required to go through the following instructions carefully.
Payment of remaining tuition fees, hostel & mess fees / bus fees. One contact person to answer the queries.
Pay your balance fees and update your personal and academic data on the University Website as per following instructions. All candidates should complete the fee payment and data entry before the last date as mentioned in the University notification.
- Access the CMS server through any computer connected to the internet. Visit CMS Server
- Choose your “Selected Campus”
- Choose your “Academic program”
- Enter your M.Tech Application Form Number without "/" (eg: Mtech2019****).
- Enter your Date of Birth as mentioned in your application in DD/MM/YYYY format
- Enter the “Captcha code”
- Click on “Login”
- Enter the “OTP” received on your registered mobile number.
- If you face any difficulty in logging in, please contact at 9344914202 or 04222685045
- At the dashboard, you can either proceed to complete your data entry of personal and academic details or proceed to pay the partial fee / balance fees including Caution Deposit.
Payment of Full / Balance Fee:
- Payment of fees has to be done through an online payment gateway from CMS.
- There are facilities to make the payment either through Credit Card, Debit Card, Internet Banking, UPI, NEFT/RTGS and Cash Challan.
Below are the steps to complete the payment:
Payments are handled at the online payment portal hosted by ICICI Bank. You have the following methods of making the payment:
- Credit Card/Debit Card: Use any authorized Credit or Debit Card issued by your bank to make the payment. The site supports cards from Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and Rupay.
- Internet Banking: You can use your internet banking account from your bank to make the payment. Select the appropriate bank and proceed to make the payment.
- UPI: Use your UPI
- NEFT/ RTGS: You can generate a Payment Challan in this option. Once the Challan is generated, take a print out of the Challan. Use the Challan at any Bank branch to initiate a NEFT/ RTGS transaction. Please ensure that you use the correct Account Number and IFSC while making the payment.
- Cash: You can generate a Cash Challan in this option. After taking a print out of the Challan, use this at any ICICI Bank Branch to make a cash transaction as per guidelines of the Bank.
Please ensure that you take a print out of the transaction details after you make the payment. If you have completed your payment process successfully and the CMS does not show a successful transaction, please do not attempt to make a transaction again. Please wait for two hours and check the status of your payment on the CMS portal. If you have any queries regarding the payment, please feel free to contact the University helpdesk at +91- 422 2685045.
- It is highly recommended to keep a copy of the payment transaction after successful payment.
- All further enquiries regarding the fee payment shall be based on the Application number, Payment Reference Number and the Bank Transaction Number.
- Refer to the notification from the University in the website regarding the refund rules.
Reporting dates for Document Verification - details of the document verification process, documents to be brought, rules of retaining the documents with the university. Date for document verification:
As per the PAO issued to the students
Documents to be brought / uploaded in data base before verification in respect of admission to 2019 batch of M. Tech.
Candidates should ensure that the following documents are uploaded in CMS:
- Degree Certificates/ Provisional Degree Certificate- PG/ UG
- All Semester marks card/consolidated marks card
- HSC / Plus 2 Marks Statement
- 10th Class Marks Statement
- Transfer Certificate & Conduct Certificate from the Institution last attended
- Community Certificate (In case of SC / ST candidates only)
If the candidate fails to satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria requirements, the seat allotted will stand cancelled and the fees will be refunded as per the policies.
Following forms can be downloaded from CMS after successful payment.
- Certificate of Physical Fitness
- Joint Declaration by Student and Parent against Ragging
- Joint Declaration by the Parent / Guardian and the candidate
- A print out of the above should be taken, relevant portions filled in/signed and brought along with the other documents. Also bring
- Two recent colour passport-size photos &
- Proof of online payment details
When is the ID card issued?
ID card will be within 2 weeks of commencement of classes.
Reporting date and time to join hostel: items to be brought, room allocation, etc.
Schedule for the Reporting at Hostel: One to Two days before class commencement
Items to be brought: Mattress, Pillow, Bucket, Mug, Lock with minimum 1 keys for room, small lock for cupboard, coffee/tea cup, water bottle, umbrella, bed sheets, pillow covers, blanket.
Room Allocation: Individual Rooms are allotted for PG students which will be allotted by the concerned hostel wardens on first come first serve basis.
Contact Person: Mr. Sandeep, 0422-2685511
When and how to collect uniforms, details of issuing uniforms after joining. Number of pairs, etc.
No uniforms for M.Tech programme. The students are recommended to have minimum 2 sets of formals for interviews/ official functions
It is highly recommended to have an own laptop since the curriculum and academics demands to have own laptop.
Text books: how to procure text books.
Text books are to be procured by the candidate on their own. University will provide a list of test books which are required for the students. The students may procure the books online or by visiting book store of their preference. A candidate may also utilize the text books available in our offline and digital libraries.
Any other forms to be filled.
- Hostel admission form
- Undertaking forms by the parent and student
- Bus utilization form for day scholars
- Anti-ragging form
- All these forms are available in CMS and you will need to print it, fill the form.