ICTS provides well-equipped labs with over 1000 computer systems throughout the campus. Well-trained and dedicated lab staff is available to instruct, guide and assist students in their academic pursuits. Amongst other facilities, students can avail of Internet Usage and Extra Lab.
We have a total of 4 computer labs located across the campus, each one having an average of 100 workstations.
Our labs offer the following to our students:
- Software and hardware installed in the Lab is constantly updated and adheres to the curriculum and project requirements of the students.
- The students are provided with a dedicated file server (Shaktimayi server) to aid in their project works and daily academic activities. Daily backups are performed on the server.
- Discipline and Security. Strict rules and procedures laid out for day-to-day functioning of the labs. Overall Camera surveillance and attentive lab staff. Please go through the General Rules applicable for students while in lab.
- Help-desk and trouble-shooting services.
- USB devices can be used with the permission of the Lab in-charge. Non- permitted devices will be confiscated.
- Software copy (Freeware) can be arranged for students depending on requirement and availability. Contact Lab In-charge for assistance.
- Printing and scanning services provided to students for course work.
To learn more about the following, please click
- Extra Lab Facilities
- Internet Facilities