Contact the ICTS Helpdesk
ICTS Helpdesk is your first point of contact for all IT and communications related issues. We offer support, guidance and service for all your IT, Communications and System related requirements and problems. All students, researchers, teaching and non-teaching staff of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham are entitled to avail the services of ICTS Help-desk. The Helpdesk is manned by trained personnel who operates through a software interface ensuring that the service and procurement requests by users are properly managed, and also informing the enduser regarding the progress of the ticket.
Ways to contact us
- Online: Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is a quick and easy way to log your request or problem and track your progress.
- By phone: 0476-2805500 or Extn 5500 from a College telephone.
- In person: Visit ICTS Department, A-103, First Floor, Amrita Engineering College, Amritapuri Campus.
- Via Web Interface: You can visit the link ICTS Help-desk Login with your amritavidya credentials and follow instructions.
We respond to most requests within a day.
The ICTSHelp-Desk provides IT support between 08.15AM and 6.00 PM every weekday. We are closed during Sundays and other Nationalholidays.
Out of Hours Support
If you require assistance outside of our opening hours, you can still get help or report a problem in these ways:
- Log your problem by sending an email to email@example.com or via weblink and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Read the helpful information and guides in our FAQs & Help Section.
For critical problems that are disrupting services and systems, the Out of Hours Helpdesk can be contacted by calling our usual telephone number (0476-2805500 or extn 5500 from a College telephone) and you will be transferred to an ICTS personnel working on shift.