- Cultural Education I
- Communicative English
- Language I
- Discrete Mathematics
- Environmental Science and Sustainability
- Computer Essentials for Data Science
- Computational Thinking and Programming in C
- Computational Thinking and Programming in C Lab
BCA Data Science is an advanced three year undergraduate course which is designed to fulfill the requirements of the current IT industries.
This course mainly focuses on bridging the gap between industries and
academics through latest technologies into the curriculum and research
- More than 95% practical oriented and advanced curriculum with valuable inputs from leading IT experts.
- More sophisticated labs, infrastructure and skilled teaching aids.
- Intensive and research oriented assignments and projects are integral part of the programme.
- More advanced and current IT requirement courses like Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, IoT, Parallel Programming, Statistics with modern programming languages like Python, Open MP, R Programming etc.
* Two Open Elective courses are to be taken by each student, one each in the 4th and the 5th semesters, from the list of Open Electives offered by the School.
# Students undertaking and registering for a Live-in-Lab project, can be exempted from registering for an Open Elective course in the fifth semester.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has a major role to play in transforming our society into a knowledge society through its unique value-added education systemDr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam