- Communicative English
- Mass Communication - Theories and Models
- Multimedia Graphics and Animation
- Introduction to Visual Arts
- Technological Foundation for Visual Media
- Photography Practice
- Cultural Education I
- Digital Graphic Designing Practice
B. Sc. in Visual Media at School of Arts and Sciences is a three year undergraduate program for who have passed their higher secondary examinations. Visual media now plays a vital role in marketing, promotions, entertainment.
To serve the growing need for professionals in the field of Visual Media, School offers a uniquely incorporated combination of innovative media theories and practical works, designed to foster the critical understanding and creative use of the audio-visual media. This mainly involves the study of language, multimedia and animations techniques. The students also acquire gross knowledge on printing, broad casting, animation works and graphic designing techniques. On completing this course, the students will be placed as a web designer, advertising designer, graphic designer, instructor, and illustrator, event manager, or visualization artist; in any printing, publishing, design, or event management related fields.
* Two Open Elective courses are to be taken by each student, one each in the 4th and the 5th semesters, from the list of Open Electives offered by the School.
# Students undertaking and registering for a Live-in-Lab project, can be exempted from registering for an Open Elective course in the fifth semester.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has a major role to play in transforming our society into a knowledge society through its unique value-added education systemDr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam