Integrated M. Sc. Chemistry
Eligibility: 50% aggregate in PU/+2 in Science.
Programme Duration: 5 years (10 Semesters)
A five year programme to create a group of post graduates
in Chemistry equipped with skills to continue a career in both academic and commercial organizations.
- Enable students to focus in
specialized areas from an early stage.
- Special attention to applied branches of Chemistry in
addition to the core areas.
- Giving significant exposure to
- Rigorous curriculum that trains
students to secure research
fellowships and jobs in public
and private sector industries in Chemistry & related interdisciplinary areas.
- Guest lectures and invited talks by
experts from academia and industry.
- Exposure to highly specialized and
advanced topics through electives.
- Customized training and placement
Electives A & B (any two)
Introduction to Food Chemistry
Surface Science and Coating Technology
Electives I & II (any two)
Material Science and Nanochemistry
* Open Elective courses are to be taken by each student, from the list of Open Electives offered by the School.
Electives listed above are only indicative. Actual Offering will depend on the number of students registering for the courses and availability of faculty.
School Administration reserves the right to modif y the subjects / curriculum / detailed syllabus as per the topical needs or changes in trends of the academic stream or industry requirements.