- Group Theory and Quantum Chemistry
- Concepts in Inorganic Chemistry
- Aromaticity, Stereochemistry and Reaction Mechanism
- Elective I
- Inorganic Semi-micro Qualitative Analysis Lab.
- Inorganic Quantitative Analysis Lab.
A post graduate programme in Chemistry for any science graduate who wishes to pursue a career in chemistry, a subject that has endless possibilities and a huge demand for experts and researchers in various realms.
- Special attention to applied branches of Chemistry in addition to the core areas.
- Rigorous curriculum that trains students to secure research fellowships and jobs in public and private sector industries in Chemistry and related interdisciplinary areas.
- Giving significant exposure to research methodology.
- Guest lectures and invited talks by experts from academia and industry.
- Exposure to highly specialized and advanced topics through electives.
- Customized training and placement assistance.
* Open Elective courses are to be taken by each student, from the list of Open Electives offered by the School.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has a major role to play in transforming our society into a knowledge society through its unique value-added education systemDr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam