RESEARCH - The force behind Academic Excellence
One of the most important driving forces behind the earnest attempt to reach heights of academic brilliance at the institute has been the ongoing research activity. In their endeavour to enrich knowledge in contributing towards quality education, faculty members in all departments have been doing consistent research work.
Some of the faculty members are presently working towards gaining their Ph.D.degree. Faculty members have contributed papers at the National and International venues. They used to regularly attend conferences to gain more deeper understanding of their research areas. School strongly believes in the dictum that knowledge grows when shared and encourages faculty members to do so.
In the last four years two faculty members have been awarded their doctoral degree. Presently ten faculty members are pursuing their doctoral programme. Highly competent, qualified and dedicated team including senior professors with rich experience forms the core of the school faculty. Membership to professional bodies – Computer Society of India (CSI) and Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) facilitate the conduct of expert lectures, technical talks, seminars, conferences and help promote industry interface. By encouraging students to participate in co-curricular activities, the dedicated staff members focus on the all-round development of every individual student.
Recently awarded Doctoral Degrees are:
- Smt.Rekha Bhat, Chairperson, Department of Languages successfully completed Doctorate in English for her thesis " Indian English Campus Novel: A study in Genre" from Karnataka University, Dharwad.
Identifying areas of special interests of faculty members happen through basic activities like paper presentations and publications, which forms the basis of Research.
Scroll To Top
- Mr. Raghunandhan M V, An Analysis of the investors for investing in Mutual fund International Journal of innovative Research in Management, ISSN: 2319-6912 Volume 1 Issue 4, January-2015
- Ms. Jyothi A N, Dr. Ambily, Dr. Sridhara Murthy The Role of Strategic Management and Strategic Leadership in Promoting Inclusive Rural Development, International Journal of Application or Innovation in Engineering & Management, ISSN: 2319-4847, Volume 3 Issue 11, November-2014
- Ms. Muktha Sen, The Marginalized Entity of Ms. Leena Benare in the Male hegemonic Power Structure of Indian Society in Vijay Tendulkar's Play Silence the Court is in Session, The English Research Express : The International Journal of English Language to Literature, ISSN: 2347-2642, Volume 2/Issue 7, September-2014
- Mr. Raghunandan M V A Study on facility Location of KFC in Mysore City International Journal of Computer Science and Management Studies, ISSN: 2231-5268, Volume 14/Issue 9, September - 2014
- Ms. Sriranjani S Incorporating strategies of knowledge management practices for attaining a competitive advantage in engineering education Zenith International Journal of Business economics and management research(ZIJBEMR), ISSN: 2249-8826, Volume 4/Issue 9, September – 2014
- Ms. Divya Cloud Based travel Planning System with a Learned ITA Algorithm Approach , International Journal of Emerging Trends and Technology in Computer Science, ISSN : 2278-6856, Volume 3/ Issue 4, August - 2014
- Mr. Bipin Nair B J An Inclusive inventory forecasting model based on Apriori algorithm International journal of Innovative research in engineering and Science, ISSN : 2319-5665, Volume 8/Issue 4, August-2014
- Mr. Adwitiya Mukhopadhyay, Integrating Language and Arts with MIT Scratch International Journal of Emerging Research in Management & Technology, ISSN: 2278-9359, Volume 3, Issue 7, July – 2014
- Mr. Akshay S, Ms. Apoorva P Symbolic Representation of Speech for Text Independent Speaker Recognition , International Journal of Science & Research, ISSN : 2319- 7064
1373-1377, Volume 3/ Issue 7, July -2014
- Ms. Akshatha Prabhu Work Load Allocation Cummilitive Analysis in Training and Assesment Department Based on Balanced Load Approach, Intrenational Journal of Science and Research, ISSN : 2319-7064, Volume 3/ Issue 7, July - 2014
- Ms. N. Shobha Rani, Ms. Smitha Madhukar A Decision Tree Based Font Style/Size Independent Kannada Printed Character Recognition, Internatinal Journal of Science and Research(IJSR) ISSN : 2319-7064, Volume 3 / Isssue 7, July- 2014
- Prof. Vidya Pai C, Developing Discussion Skills in English Language Classroons - A Perspective IJELL- International journal of English Language and Literature, ISSN : 2321-1164 (Online); Volume 2/ Issue 6,June-2014
- Mr. Shivakumar K M, Chitra C A Comprehensive study of statistical Machine Translation for English to Kannada Language, Internatinal Journal of Science and Research(IJSR) ISSN : 2319-7064, June- 2014
- Mr. Santhosh Kumar B J Attribute Based Encryption with Verifiable Out Sourced Decryption , International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, ISSN : 2277-128X1429-1432, Volume 4/ Issue 6, June-2014
- Mr. Manishankar S Integrated Security Service for Ondemand Services in IAAS Cloud Author , International Journal of Advances in Computer Science and Cloud Computing, ISSN :2321-4058
27-31, Volume 2/Issue 1, May-2014
- Ms. Pushpa B R Efficient and Secure Content Processing and Distribution by Cooperative Intermediaries ,International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, ISSN : 2277 - 128X1374 – 1378, Volume 4 / Isssue 5, May - 2014
- Bipin Nair B J, A Recommended Classification Approach for Multilevel E-commerce Marketing Using Decision Tree Method International Journal of Computer Technology & Applications, ISSN: 2229-6093, Volume 5 Issue 2, March-April 2014.
- Pushpa B R, Enhancing Data Security by Adapting Network Security and Cryptographic Paradigms International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies (IJCSIT), ISSN: 0975-9646, Volume 5 Issue 2, pg no. 1319-1321, March 2014.
- N. Shobha Rani and Arun Gopi, A Quad Tree Based Binarization Approach to Improve Quality of Degraded Document Images , International Journal of Computer Science Engineering (IJCSE), ISSN: 2319-7323, Volume 3, No. 1, January 2014.
- Vinayak Hegde and Pallavi M S, Web performance Testing: Methodologies Tools & Challenges , International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Research (IJSER), ISSN(online): 2347-3878, Volume 2, Issue 1, January 2014, pg no. 67-73.
- Bipin Nair, Pushpa B R and Kanchana V, E-Waste Management, Midas Touch International Journal of Commerce, Management and Technology, ISSN: 2320-7787, Volume 2, No. 1, January 2014, pg no. 109-120.
- Smitha Madhukar, Challenging Issues of a context-aware Mobile Computing Framework , International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science and Engineering, ISSN 2320-7639, Vol 1, Issue 6, December 2013.
- N. Shobha Rani, Optical Character Recognition In Application With Graph Theory and Matrix Processing , International Journal of Computer Science Research and Technology, ISSN : 2321- 8827, Volume 1, Issue 3, August 2013 pg. no. 16-18 – Impact factor 5.26.
- N Shobha Rani and Suman S P, The Role Data Structures in Multiple Disciplines of Computer Science – A Review , International Journal of Science and Engineering Research, ISSN 2229-5518, Vol 4 Issue 7, July 2013, pg No 2286 Impact factor 1.4.
- N Shobha Rani, The Role of Data Structures in Multiple Disciplines of Computer Science – A Review , International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol 4, Issue 7, July 2013, ISSN 2229-5518, pp 2286-2291
- Smitha Madhukar, Research Challenges and Future Vision of Autonomic Computing National Journal on advances in Computing & Management, ISSN: 0975-7295, Volume 4 No. 1, April 2013.
- Sri Ranjini, Comparative study of Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies and that of the US EXCELL – International Journal of Multi Disciplinary Management Studies ISSN 2249-8834, April 2012, Vol 2 Issue 4.
- Sri Ranjini , Innovations in Service Delivery in Rural Areas in India, International Journal of Management Review and Research, Jan 2012, Vol 2, Issue 1 ISSN 2249-7196.
Papers presented at International and National Conferences
Scroll To Top
- Sandeep T.K, New media Education and Life Style Innovation, National Mass Communication Research Conference ,University of Calicut, Calicut 16th January 2015
- Chetan Hegde M,Perceptions about use of socila media in Libraries: Case study of Amrita School of Arts and Sciences, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Mysore Campus, Social media and Libraries organized by Mahajana Degree College, Mysore ISBN: 978-81-928920-1-6, December 2014
- Vinayak Hegde, Karthika P, Madhu Recommendation of book using opinion mining and sentimental analysis, Social media and Libraries, organized by Mahajana Degree College, Mysore, ISBN: 978-81-928920-1-6, December 2014
- Ms. N. Shobha Rani A Generic line elimination methodology using circular masks for printed and handwritten documents International conference on emerging research in computing, information communication and applications, Nitte meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore, ISBN: 978-93-51072638
- Ms. Sriranjini S Knowledge Management Strategies for Sustainable Competitive Advantage in Engineering Education , Two Days International Conference on Strategies for Social and Sustainable Competative Advantage in Globalized Area, Karnataka State Womens University, Bijapur, June 2014
- Mr. Bipin Nair B J Modern Approach for Customisation and Visualization of Data using Data Mining Algorithm 3rd International Conference on Competency Building Strategies in Business and Technology for Sustainable Development, Salem 25th February 2014.
- Ganesha K, Role of Normalisation for a Database Design Competency and Sustainable Development, 3rd International Conference on Competency Building Strategies in Business and Technology for Sustainable Development, Salem 25th February 2014.
- Vinayak Hegde and Pallavi M. S., Information Communication Technology for Self Employment in Indiawith special reference to semi- Urban and Rural area , Two Day National Conference on Issues, Challenges and Opportunities in Horticulture, Tourism, and Information Technology in India. (NCHTIT-2014) organised by the Research Development Forum of Government First Grade College, Sirsi, Uttar Kannada on 21st and 22nd Feb 2014 ISBN : 978-81-821937-2-1 pp-400-404.
- Jaya P.,Packet Flow Control by Recycling, 2nd National Conference on Advantages in Computing and Technology organised by School of Computing Sciences and Engineering, VIT Chennai on 21st Feb 2014 ISBN 978-93-83459-07-0 pp: 264-268.
- Manishankar,Integrated Security Service for on Demand Services in IAAS Cloud Author, International Conference on Computer Science and Mechanical Engineers, International Research and Journals Organization (IRAJ), Mumbai 5th January 2014, ISBN 978-93-82702-51-1, pg no. 7-11.
- Sri Ranjini S, Human Resource Challenges in the Organised Retail Sector, 2nd International Conference on Managing Human Resources at Workplace, SDM IMD, Mysore 13th-14th December, ISBN 978-81-922146-5-8.
- Rekha Bhat, Honing Interpersonal Skills: Classroom Techniques for Boardroom Success in UGC sponsored International Conference on Teaching English for Employability, Annammal College of Education for Women, Thoothukudi, 21st& 22nd November 2013, ISBN 978-81-923842-1-4, pp 162-166.
- Mr. Vinayak Hegde, Miss. Pallavi, and Mrs. Shruthi S presented a Paper at III National Conference on Information and Communication Technology (NCICT 2012) organized by Kongu Engineering College at Erode on “ Load Balancing on Cloud Computing: Needs, Strategies, Policies, Challenges and Best approach” and “ The Contribution of Open Source Technology for Student community in Higher Education”.
- Mr. Raghunandan M.V and Mr. Aravinda H G presented a paper at the III National Conference organized by Vishwakarma Institute of Management, Pune in February 2012, on “Innovation and Product Development”.