“The context in which a photograph is seen affects the meaning the viewer draws from it.”
– Stephen Shore
Antimicrobial Resistance is becoming a major issue in today’s world and what better way to communicate it to the society than visual media – “Man vs Microbe – The Race of the Century”
BioClick 2021 – Use the power of Imaging
“BioClick 2021” focusses on works that use the power of imaging to appeal to others providing a perfect platform for creators who influence others through the global language of imaging, regardless of their age, nationality, or background. This competition is a place where like-minded artists who seriously pursue the art of imaging acknowledge, inspire, and challenge one another. Utilise this exciting opportunity to use the power of Imaging and show the society the threat of Antimicrobial Resistance and stand a chance to win exciting prizes. All participants will receive e-certificates. Event is open for Undergraduates, Postgraduates and Research scholars.
₹ 5,000 &
₹ 3,000 &
₹ 1,000 &
- All entries with captions to be uploaded on or before by 10th February.
- Only one entry is allowed per participant. Multiple entries will lead to disqualification.
- All entries must be in high resolution and suitable for printing in any media.
- The maximum size of image file should be 3 Megabytes. The metadata of the image should not be changed.
- No plagiarism is allowed. Use of stock images are strictly prohibited.
- Digital manipulation is not allowed.
Entries containing any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, vulgar or without proper decorum will be rejected.
BIOCREST 2021 uses the entries after duly acknowledging the person who took the photograph to post in social media platforms.
The decision of the organizing committee will be final and no negotiation will be entertained.