Poster Presentation (BioPRESS)
Inviting innovative ideas against microwars” Wondering how to bring out the trailblazer in you? Here is the chance! We bring you an amazing opportunity to display your original research presentation based on the theme: “Antimicrobial Resistance – The Race of the Century.” Present your ideas using a poster to tackle “Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR)” and your findings are open! Time to let your thoughts and creativity flow spontaneously ! Event is open for Postgraduate students, Research scholars and Faculties.
₹ 5,000 &
₹ 3,000 &
₹ 1,000 &
- Send us a short abstract of 200 words summarizing the main findings of your study. Submit your abstract using the given template. The last date for submitting your abstract is 15th February.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by expert panel members and the list of selected participants will be updated in the dash board.
- Posters must be designed in A3 size (11.7×16.5 inches) with 300 dpi resolution or with 16:9 ratio in MS PowerPoint.
- Posters should be submitted in .JPG or .jpeg format along with the Voice clip (max 8MB) in the link provided.
- Selected poster presentations will be evaluated by the juries and three best ones will be presented with Best Poster award (First, Second and Third).
Let’s team up and tackle resistance! Bring in the creative minds to light! All the best!