A Film is a Petrified Fountain of Thought.
– Jean Cocteau
“Antimicrobial resistance” is one of the biggest health challenges of our time. Fighting this threat is a health priority of the utmost importance and requires a collective global approach, of which inculcating awareness among the general public being the most important and what other more effective way in doing so than by using the power of visual media.
BioReel 2021 – Use the power of Videography
“BioReel 2021” focuses on using the power of videography to create awareness among the general public about the potential hazard of Antimicrobial Resistance. This is a Competition where you can use your skills in videography to make an awareness video by considering the intricacies of each element of the video and then turn their gaze to the magic of the whole, drawing the viewer’s attention to how all the various components of the film come together to make meaning. So, get those cameras rolling guys and stand a chance to win amazing prizes. All participants will be given e-certificates.
₹ 5,000 &
₹ 3,000 &
₹ 1,000 &
- All entries must be uploaded on or before 15th February.
- Only one entry is permitted per participant. Multiple entries will lead to disqualification.
- Videos should be at least 3 minutes but not exceed 5 minutes in length. (including intro, the film itself and outro)
- Video should be in the format
- Format: MOV or MP4
- Orientation: Landscape
- Video resolution: above 1280 x 720p
- Entries must not be the re-edited versions of other works. Participants, should be the original creator of the videos.
- Plagiarism is not allowed and will lead to disqualification.
- Entries containing any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, vulgar or without proper decorum will be rejected.
- BIOCREST 2021 may use the entries after duly acknowledging the person who created the video to post in social media platforms.
- The decision of the organizing committee is final and no negotiations will be entertained.
How to upload the video?
- Sign-in to your YouTube channel (or create an account for the same). Click the “upload” button in the top right corner.
- Select the video file that you want to upload.
- Fill out the basic information (title, description etc.) based on the requirements.
- Click on ‘next’ button to proceed.
- In the visibility page, select ‘unlisted’ option.
- Click on save button & your link will be generated.
- You can copy that link and paste it in the box provided in the dashboard.