“Inviting innovative ideas against microwars” Wondering how to bring out the trailblazer in you? Here is the chance! We bring you an amazing opportunity to display off your original research presentation based on the theme Antimicrobial Resistance – The Race of the Century. A presentation based on tackling Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) and your findings are open! Time to let your thoughts and creativity flow spontaneously! Event is open for Research scholars and M.Sc students.
- Send us a short abstract of 200 words entitling the main findings of your study.
- Those participants interested in the Oral presentation can opt for the same during registration for the event. 20 participants will be selected for the live Oral presentations after the review by expert panel members (will be notified via email). Rest of the entries will be directed to the poster presentation
- The Oral presentation is limited to 7 mins followed by a 3 min discussion session. Posters must be designed in A3 size (11.7×16.5 inches) with 300 dpi resolution and 16:9 ratio in MS PowerPoint.
- Voice embedded Posters should be submitted after the preliminary selection.
- Winners of the event will be provided with E-certificates.
Catch up to tackle resistance! Bring in the creative minds to light!
All the best !