- Candidates are required to read the following instructions before starting to apply online.
- Candidates are required to read the eligibility, criteria and selection procedure for each programme in the prospectus before applying online.
- Browser compatibility: Firefox, Google Chrome & IE 8 and higher version
- Only one application per candidate for a programme is accepted.
- Screen resolution: Software user interface is compatible with all the screens
- Softcopy of the candidate’s photograph of 200 height x 150 width in .jpg format is essential for applying online. Application of candidates who upload the blurred, defaced photos will be rejected.
- Softcopy of the Signature: 100 height x 150 width .jpg format
- Application is treated incomplete and rejected without any notice if any field is left blank or if the payment is not done.
- Status of payment is updated within next three days of application submission. Candidates shall check in the “Notifications” tab.
- In case if you are paying the application form fee as demand draft, you should have the demand draft with you for the amount, drawn on favor of “Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham”, payable at “Kollam”. In this case, application is complete only after receiving the same at the university.
- If there is any difficulty faced by the candidate to complete the application, please send email to email@example.com
- After the submission of the application, change in the data already submitted, is not permitted. No change will be accepted through offline i.e. through fax/application including e-mail etc.
- After the successful submission, Application Number is allotted and that will be the reference for all the future correspondence with regard to admissions.
- Download the application as PDF and keep a printed copy of the application for future reference.
Instructions on How to Apply Online:
UG/Integrated/PG Programs » | MTech Programs »
APPLY NOW »»