Procedure Regarding Application for Migration Certificate
Students should submit the following documents along with the application for migration certificate in the mail id “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Migration Certificate will be issued only for the purpose of higher studies/discontinuation of course.
- This mail ld is only for receiving applications related to issuing Certificates. Other requests will not be accepted here.
- Click Here to Download Application for Migration Certificate
- Soft copy of TC
- Soft copy of Provisional/Degree Certificate( applicable only for pass out students)
- Rs.200/- should be paid in the below mentioned account and the transaction details to be attached.
Account Name: Amrita School of Engineering
Account Number: 026000100180069
Bank Name: Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd.
Branch Name: MA. Math Vallikavu Branch
IFSC / RTGS Code: DLXB0000260
MICR: 690048803, SWIFT: DLXBINBB
NOTE: Students who are paying fee towards migration certificate should mention their AMRITA ROLL NUMBER” compulsorily along with the transaction. Without roll number, payment will not be accepted