Research @ Amrita Agilent Analytical Research Center
- Sudarslal S., Balaram P. and Laladhas K. P., Identification, Purification and Mass Spectrometric Characterization of Two Novel Cyclic Peptides from Clitoria ternatea, in Biodiversity Conservation-Challenges for the future, Bentham E-Books, p. 209-216, 2015.
- Neethu Ajayakumar, Walter Schrenk, Bipin Nair and Sudarslal, S., Mass Spectrometric Characterization of a Novel Antimicrobial Peptide Isolated from Clitoria Ternatea, in Prospects in Bioscience: Addressing the Issues, Sabu, Abdulhameed, Augustine, Anu (Eds.), Springer India, XV, 430 p.,2013.
- Divya Nair, Muralidharan Vanuopadath, Bipin G. Nair, Jayashree Gopalakrishna Pai, Sudarslal Sadasivan Nair, Identification and characterization of a library of surfactins and fengycins from a marine endophytic Bacillus sp., Journal of Basic Microbiology, 2016.
- Naoshad M., Shivendra V. S., Parmanand M., Balkrishna C., Dipti A., Muralidharan V., Sudarslal S., Bipin Nair and Manoj Bhat, Strategy to enhance efficacy of doxorubicin in solid tumor cells by methyl-β-cyclodextrin: Involvement of p53 and Fas receptor ligand complex, , Scientific Reports, 5,11853, pp. 1-13, 2015.
- K. Ajesh, Sudarslal, S., Arunan, C., and Sreejith, K., Kannurin, a Novel Lipopeptide from Bacillus Cereus Strain AK1: Isolation, Structural Evaluation and Antifungal Activities, Journal of Applied Microbiology, vol. 115, issue: 6, pp. 1287 - 1296, 2013.
- Divya Nair, Muralidharan V., Bipin Nair , Jayashree G. and Sudarslal S., Isolation and Characterisation of Lipopeptides from a Bacillus subtilis sp. Strain, a marime algal endophyte, in proceedings of the fourth International Seminar on "Sustainable Utilisation of Tropical Plant Biomass- Ayur informatics, pp. 89-91, 2014.
- Sudarslal S., Divya Nair, Ajesh K., Bipin Nair, Sreejith K., Mass spectrometric characterization of lipopeptides from Bacillus cereus - AK1, in Proceedings of the International Conference on Biotechnology for Innovative Applications (Amrita BioQuest), Page : 405, 2013.