Amrita Center for Responsible Innovations and Sustainable Enterprises (ARISE) activities are categorized in following practice areas:
- Promote research and dialogue with various stakeholders including the research community, business leaders, policy makers, civil society and the public at large, leading to building organizational capacity for sustainability management and social innovation.
- Attract funding from leading agencies locally and internationally, and become a center of excellence.
- Lead research in the domain areas from Indian context.
- Be a global thought leader and establish meaningful collaborations with national and international academic institutions and other relevant agencies
- Attract and train excellent research scholars and academics into the domain
- Work with other Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham research centers and groups, particularly in providing a platform for research that aids developing performance assessment frameworks for management of projects and programmes, leading to more collaborative internal cross-disciplinary research.
- Create a web of trans-disciplinary scholars and promoting them to do state of the art research in the domain with strong knowledge and practice outcomes.
- Organize regular events like conferences, symposiums, industry meets etc. where experts in the area network and share their thoughts.
- In collaboration with Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham’s Technology Business Incubator, provide platform to budding social entrepreneurs to live their ideas.
- Provide mentorship to potential social innovators and entrepreneurs.
- Provide consultancy to private as well public, for and not for profit organizations in the area of center’s expertise.
- Develop elective courses based on research and practice areas and deliver it to students of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham as well as other partner organizations
- Provide project internships and facilitation to undergraduate, post graduate, doctoral and post doctoral students.
- Provide executive development programs, management development programs and faculty development programs.
- Organize workshops, seminars, colloquiums, conferences independently or in collaboration with partners
- Establish part time / full time certification / diploma / degree courses based on center’s expertise independently or in collaboration with partners.