Services and Infrastructure at Amrita TBI
Incubators can also access other shared facilities like:
- Conference room with video conferencing facilities
- Fully equipped electronics workshop and computer lab
WHAT DO WE PROVIDE?
- Writing business plans
- Market Research
- Securing initial funding
- Business mentoring
- Technical consulting
- Talent recruitment
At Amrita TBI 14 -15 companies will be accommodated simultaneously. Every incubatee will be provided with fully furnished separate offices, computers, broad band Internet & telephone connections and furniture.
In association with the Department of Information Technology's (DIT) Technological Incubation and Development of Entrepreneurs (TIDE) scheme, Amrita TBI is providing seed funding to selected incubatees.
We will fund, incubate and nurture both technology and social businesses in the following domains:
- Strengthening Technology Incubation Centers in institutions of higher learning by nurturing Technology Entrepreneurship Development for commercial exploitation of technologies developed by them
- Promoting product oriented research and development
- And encouraging development of indigenous products and packages and bridging the gap between R & D and commercialisation.