Admissions at AmritaWNA
This program is successfully running with first batch in 2009 and currently Two batches completed the course. Students get lots of opportunities to develop research and get 100% placement. By being in this environment, they are able to imbibe research qualities and bring out fifty-three publications.
- Pass with minimum 60% in B.E. / B.Tech in any one of these disciplines --
- Electronics & Communication,
- Electrical & Electronics,
- Electronics & Instrumentation,
- Electronics & Telecommunication,
- Instrumentation & Control,
- Computer Science,
- Information Technology,
- MCA / MSc Computer Science / Software Engineering / Electronics Science.
Tech. in Wireless Networks & Applications program will provide the students the opportunities to derive project guidance from well established research groups around the world, and work in well equipped laboratories and work on exciting real world installations of wireless sensor networks. Students, upon graduation, will be well trained to enter into a broad spectrum of industries such as computers, communication networks, earth sciences, environmental sciences, disaster management, bio and nano technologies, VLSI and embedded systems, transportation and infrastructure, structural engineering, agriculture, chemical industries.
Duration of the Course: Two years
Eligibilty: Pass with Minimum 60% in B.E./B.Tech in any one of the under mentioned programmes or equivalent qualifications.