Research at Venomics
- Understanding the action of venom components in the physiology
- Small molecules that can activate or inhibit functional components of snake venom.
- Finding peptides that can interact with and inhibit toxic venom components
The Center has engaged into research partnerships with a few renowned personalities and organizations to fuel the research expeditions undertaken at the Center, the likes of
- Dr. Sudarslal, Amrita Agilent Analytical Research Centre
- Institute of Bioinformatics, Bengaluru, India
Dr. Martin Reick