Unit I: Co-Curricular Activities in Chemistry
- Meaning, Importance and organization of Science Club.
- Organization of activities of Science Club - Field Visits, Science fair, exhibition, Museum, celebrating ‘Days of Scientific Significance’.
Unit II: Tools of Assessment in Chemistry
- Construction of an achievement test, Port folios, Checklists and rubrics.
- Different types of test items – merits and demerits.
Unit III: Testing and Evaluation in Chemistry
- Diagnostic test and remedial teaching inChemistry.
- Evaluation through projects, seminars and assignments.
Unit IV: Role of Teacher
- Qualities of a Science Teacher.
- Competencies of a Science Teacher.
Unit V: Professional Qualities of Teacher
- Professional growth of a science Teacher.
- Professional ethics of a Science teacher.