Unit I: Co-Curricular Activities in Physics
- Meaning, Importance and organization of Science Club.
- Organization of activities of Science Club - Field Visits, Science fair, exhibition, Museum, celebrating ‘Days of Scientific Significance’.
Unit II: Tools of Assessment in Physics
- Construction of an achievement test, Port folios, Checklists and rubrics.
- Different types of test items – merits and demerits.
Unit III: Testing and Evaluation in Physics
- Diagnostic test and remedial teaching in Physics.
- Evaluation through projects, seminars and assignments.
Unit IV: Role of Teacher
- Qualities of a Physics Teacher.
- Competencies of a Physics Teacher.
Unit V: Professional Qualities of Teacher
- Professional growth of a Physics Teacher.
- Professional ethics of a Physics Teacher.