'Chemistry Paper - VI' is a course offered at the School of Arts and Sciences, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Mysuru campus.
- To study the effect of dilution on Molar Conductivity of weak and strong electrolytes.
- Conductometric titrations.
- Potentiometeric is titrations.
- Acid Hydrolysis of Ester.
- Base Hydrolysis of an Ester by Titration and Conductometry.
- Preparation and analysis of simple metal complexes.
- Gravimetric estimation of Barium as barium sulphate.
- Gravimetric estimation of Iron as ferric oxide.