Unit I: Introduction to Drama and Art in Education
- Historical concept, need and importance.
- Nature and interpretation of Drama and Art in Education.
Unit II: Role of Drama and Art in Education
- Role of Arts- Visual, fine, performing and digital.
- Arts in Education for all-round development of an individual.
Unit III: Add on effects of Arts and its various forms in Pedagogy
- Capacity Building programme-self-expression and exploration of Creativity.
- Current trends- Interpersonal, Intercultural sensitization and Instructional mode of classroom teaching.
- Employs maxims of teaching-Known to Unknown, Particular to General Achievement and performance.
- Role of Art Education in inclusive schools and specially abled children.
Unit IV: Performing Art Forms and Artists
- Identification of different performing art forms and artists: Dance, Music and Musical Instrument, theater, Puppetry etc.
- Drama, Arts & Music- Critically analyze and Review-prepare questionnaire-opinion air Dance and other Arts.
Unit V: Mode of Evaluation-Follow up
- Organization and evaluation of various school programmes and reporting/criteria to be followed in arranging stage.
- Indian festivals and its contribution to the arts.