Unit I: Word Processor-MS Word and Spread Sheets-MS Excel
- Document-creation of a new or opening of an existing file and saving.
- Entering text-editing and formatting-using insert options.
- Working with tables and drawing tools.
- Page setting and printing a document.
- Worksheet-creation of a new/opening of an existing/saving.
- Entering data-inserting and deleting rows, columns and worksheets-formatting.
- Use- sort- filter options and formulae functions.
- Inserting charts.
Unit II: Presentations-MS Power Point
- Slide-creation of a new presentation or opening of an existing presentation-editing and saving.
- Enhancing the knowledge -slides using colors, backgrounds & templates.
- Inserting clipart, audio/video clips and Animating slides.
- Presentation of slides.
Unit III: Uses of ICT in teaching and learning process & On-line services
- Worldwide web-browsing, search engines, downloading, printing.
- Facilities available for Communication e-mail-creating, sending mails and Attachments, checking, chat, online conferencing,
- e-Library, websites, Blog, Internet forum, News Groups;
- E - Learning , Virtual Classroom
- Legal and copyright
- Issues regarding downloading materials from Internet.