Cochin Clinical Society Meeting
Cochin Clinical Society meeting was held at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi on November 06, 2014.
|7:00 - 7:30 PM||High Tea|
|7:30 PM||Welcome by Dr. Prathapan Nair, Principal, Amrita School of Medicine|
|7:35 PM||Introduction of Chairperson by Coordinator|
|7:40 PM||Award for Best Hospital Performance 2014; Dr Prem Nair, Medical Director, AIMS.|
|7:45 – 9:00 PM||Case Presentations|
|9:00 PM||Award for Best Presentation and Announcing the next meeting. Concluding Remarks from the Chair.|
- "A Roller coaster ride with microbes." - Dr. Sujith S., Department of Internal Medicine.
- "The FLow Diverter- A Therapeutic Diversion of Thought" - Dr. Sreehari N. R., Department of Neurosurgery.
- "Young Sweet Seizure" - Dr. Kshijith Bansal, Department of Pediatric Neurology.
- "Look Before You Leap" - Dr. Siby Philip, Department of Pediatric Rheumatology.
- "Breaking the Diabetes Barrier - The Transplant Way" - Dr. John Shaji Mathew, Department of Transplant Surgery.