TIFAC-CORE in Cyber Security, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore campus, jointly with i3indya and ACRD, will conduct a two-day Ethical Hacking workshop, Cyber Disease 2019, from September 24 - 25, 2018 at Sudhamani Hall, near Main Canteen (Coimbatore Campus), Tamil Nadu.
Hacking is not about the illegal things it's all about how to secure your cyber space and system from attacks. In this workshop, the following topics will be covered, cyber ethics email hacking & security, malware attacks, windows system attacks online data Investigation, credit card frauds & Cases, playing with google by google hacking, android mobile hacking etc. topics will be covered.
This workshop aims to give Technocrats a basic knowledge of hacking and how to protect your system against hazardous effects.
- Exposure to Ethical Hacking the latest tools and methods being used by cyber criminals & terrorists and how ethical Hackers can fight them.
- How attacks bypass your second step verification security of email within seconds.
- Some most live shocking cases solved by i3indya team.
- Career guidance and scope of cyber security by experienced speakers.
Refreshment will be provided at the event venue. Accommodation will be arranged based on first come first serve basis (limited rooms*)
About Cyber Disease
Cyber Disease is an Event based on Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security, which will be held at Radiance 2019 (Technical Fest of Mechanical Dept. of IIT Bombay) on March 16, 2019.
- India's 2nd National Level Event based on Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security to be held among 6,000 students
- Combined initiative and efforts of Radiance 2019, IIT Bombay and i3indya Technologies
- Total Prizes worth INR 1 Lakh to be won
- Students from 1500 colleges of India would be participating in the Event including IIT's and NIT's
- Cyber Disease website to get more than 2 Million hits by the time of final event at IIT Bombay
- Cyber Disease to be held in 8 cities of India with a min. participation of 500 students
A very unique and new challenge in the field of Ethical Hacking to be held for the very 2nd time in India by i3indya Technologies in association with Radiance 2019, IIT Bombay whose Prelims would be conducted across 8 cities of India and Finale at Radiance 2019.
About the Event
Before the final round of Cyber Disease, it's prelims round will be conducted at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. The prelims would be conducted from September 24-25, 2018. This total event is divided into 3 rounds:
Round 1: (Workshop at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham)
- To participate in Cyber Disease, students will firstly register at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
- Attend 2 Days workshop (by i3indya Technologies)
- FREE Study material (E-book) + Certificate would be provided to participants
- The duration of the workshop will be of 12 Hours
Round 2: (Prelims Round at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham)
- At the end of workshop the Prelims of Cyber Disease would be conducted (45 Mins) for all the participants who have attended the workshop
- 3 TOP SHORTLISTED STUDENTS will be invited for the FINALE ROUND of "Cyber Disease" to be held at Radiance 2019, IIT Bombay.
Round 3: (At Radiance 2019, IIT Bombay)
- Shortlisted Teams from all Zonal Centers will meet at the final round of Cyber Disease at Radiance'19, IIT Bombay on March 16, 2019.
- Prizes worth Rs 1 Lakh to be won.