Ms. Henriette Faergemann visited Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham and gave a talk on "Climate Change, Energy and Environment", on January 12, 2018.
Ms. Henriette Faergemann presented the topic such as Climate Change, Energy & Environment to third, and fourth year engineering students and researchers, and staff.
Ms. Henriette Faergemann is Environment, Climate and Energy Counsellor in the European Union Delegation to India based in New Delhi.
She is responsible for cooperation between the EU and India in these areas and in the area of Urbanisation and Smart Cities.
Amongst others Ms. Faergemann has created the followings:
- India-EU Water Partnership,
- The India Resource Efficiency Initiative,
- The India-EU Clean Energy & Climate Partnership,
- Initiatives to support offshore wind,
- Energy efficiency,
- Smart grids and
- The solar parks programme.