Graduation Day ceremony for the Amrita School of Engineering and Amrita School of Business, Bengaluru campus will be held on September 2, 2017 at 02.00 PM. The event will include awarding PhD, PG and UG degrees of all programs offered in the Bengaluru campus. All graduands need to register online to attend the Graduation Ceremony.
Instructions to graduands
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULY
- All graduands are expected to report at the 'Reporting Counter' located in the REception (Ground Floor - New Building) before 12:00 PM, 2nd September 2017.
- Limited accommodation is avialable in the campus with bare minimum amenities. They can be provided on first come first served basis.
- Lunch will be provided in the Mess Hall between 12:30 PM and 1:30 PM.
- The 'Reporting Counter' will be open at the following timings. 2nd September, 2017 - 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- They should collect the 'Entry Pass' and Coupon for 'Graduation day' dress from the reporting counter. The 'Graduation day' dress shall be issued from the counter for the purpose. 'Graduation day' dress counter shall close at 12:30 PM, 2nd September 2017.
- Graduands arriving after 12:00 PM, 2nd September 2017 will be issued 'Graduation day' dress only after 3:30 PM. 'Entry Pass' to the 'Graduation day' Hall will not be issued to late comers. However, they can receive their certificates during the certification distribution ceremony which will commence immediately after the 'Graduation day' ceremony.
- Graduands are required to arrive at the 'Graduation day' venue by 1:30 PM along with their entry pass. After 2:00 PM, all entry points to the venue will be closed and entry to the venue will be denied.
- In order to maintain the solemnity of the function, graduands shall not be allowed to leave the 'Graduation day' hall during the entire function.
- This being a formal and solemn occasion, absolute silence shall be observed in the 'Graduation day' venue.
- The entire event is expected to be over by 5:30 PM.
SEE ALSO: Glimpses of Convocation 2016